Good

Mature language

Quackity POV-

"I love that movie dude" Quackity said picking up dirty dishes from the coffee table.

"Yeah, its a good movie, maybe the next time we have a sleep over we can watch Jennifers body!" Karl said eating the last of the gummy worms.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Sapnap asked walking to the kitchen where Quackity was at.

"Uhh, we can go swimming if you guys want" Karl said joining the other two boys in the kitchen.

"Maybe, thanks babe" Quackity said taking the dishes from Sapnap.

When he looked up he saw Sapnaps eyes widen when, he smiled to himself knowing he did that.

Karl watched as Sapnap forgot how to act, he was blushing. He was standing behind Quackity awkwardly.

"Do you wanna go swimming sap?" Karl asked snapping the boy back to reality.

"Uh- yeah wait- oh yeah totally, you guys wanna go right now or should we go later?" Sapnap asked walking towards the entrance to the living room.

"Well I have to finish these dishes and I still have to clean the living room, but after that we can swim as long as we want. Sound good?" Quackity said looking at both Karl and Sapnap.

They nodded in sync.

"I can help clean the living room if you want Q" Sapnap said looking at Quackity.

"Yeah I would appreciate that, thanks Nick." Quackity said not taking his eyes off of the dishes in his hands.

"Yeah, no problem." Sapnap said slowly.

Karl was only leaning against the counter with his head in his hands.

He was watching with amusement.

"You need any help in here Q?" Karl asked leaning more forward.

"Nope, I have nothing for you to do in here, thanks though. But I think sap would love if you help him in the living room."

Karl nodded leaving the kitchen.

Quackity let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He was overwhelmed.

He didn't know what to do, he liked both of the boys that were cleaning his living room. He was silently freaking out.

To him it didn't matter the gender, what did matter though was who he wanted more.

Quackity knew he was in love with Karl, but Sapnap? Well that was new, he didn't know that much. He only knew that he had a big fucking crush on him.

He didn't know who he wanted more.

Yes he loved Karl, both in a friendship and romantic way. And Sapnap, he wasn't sure if he loved him or not, but he knew he had strong feelings towards him.

He was frustrated, not with them but with himself. He let himself fall for more than one person, and he cared so much for both of them.

He knew that Sapnap liked Karl, it was obvious. And he also knew Karl liked Sapnap, so he was stuck.

They would probably end up dating eachother and Quackity would have to watch from the sidelines. He didn't want to do that.

He wanted to be with both of them, but he thought that wasn't possible.

Karl POV-

Karl walked into the living room, he had a plan. He was going to figure out what Sapnap thought about polyamorous relationships, or if he even knew what they were.