dreamwastaken liked your post

Mature language

Sapnap POV-

My parents are going out of town, so what would that possibly mean? TIME TO THROW A GREAT FUCKING PARTY! I've had a crush on this cute brunette George Davidson hangs out with, his name is Karl. So I wanted to impress him, by throwing a party.

"HEY DREAM, YO DREAAM!" I yelled across the hall "Hey snap map, what's up." He said in an annoying manner "Dude you know that's not my name, whatever, I'm having a party tomorrow night. My parents are going to a wedding out of town, soo you down?" I explained " Yea I'm there, who else are you inviting?" He asked "Yeaa about that" I knew he hated George, but I REALLY liked karl, so fuck it " I was thinking about inviting George and his friends" I said "is that ok?" " Yea man thats cool with me." Dream said with some hesitation "GREAT SEE YOU IN CLASS LATER!" I yell at him while running to my next class.

Ok now I have to find karl and his friends, I ran to where Karl's locker is but he wasn't there so I just went to my next class.

----------Time skip to lunch:))

Karl POV-

Me George and Quackity went to the library where we usually have lunch "So anything fun happen during classes?" I ask them "Yes, yknow the dude I was talking to?" Quackity started, me and George nodded "Well we have math together and I saw the fucker kissing Kate Lee, like wtf, apparently they're dating!" "What did you do??" George asked a little loud "Nothing I didn't want to ruin their relationship, they seem happy, but im still offended!" "I would have lashed out on that asshole." George said as he ate his sandwich.

We were talking about Halloween when Sapnap came up to the couch we were sitting at "Hey I'm having a party tomorrow night, so if you guys want to come you're welcomed to." He whisper yelled, I looked at my friends for confirmation and they nodded their heads "Yea we'll be there, just text me the time and address." "OK cool, see you later!" He ran off.

--------end of the school day cause I'm lazyy🤪✌🏽

We all got in George's car, I sat in the back and Quackity sat in the front. He started playing 'Insane in the Brain by Cypress Hill' I really need to know what type of crack they put in this song, George stopped at a 7-Eleven to get some snacks. We all got out as the song stopped playing.

I got a white monster and some sour patch kids, George got the original monster and some chocolate candies, quackity got a coca cola and skittles. Quackity paid for all our things, we thanked the person at the register and left.

As George turned the car on the song that was playing before started playing again, we got to his house a few minutes later. He parked the car in his garage we were greeted by his mom "Hi George! Karl how have you been sweetheart" "I've been good thank you miss Davidson, looking good!" She gave me a nice look while she gives quackity a hug "Alex how are you honey!" "I'm good now that I'm in your arms miss Davidson, thank you!" "Hi mom, lets go to my room come on guys" George waves us over " BYE MISS DAVIDSON ILL SEE YOU IN A BIT!" Quackity yelled as he entered George's room.

"You need to stop trying to flirt with my mom, its weird!" George said while setting the bag with our goodies on his bed "How do expect me not to, your mom's hot man" Quackity defended himself, I giggled while opening my bag of sour patch kids.

"Whatever, what do you guys want to play?" George asked us "we could play valorant, or maybe minecraft?" I suggest "minecraft sounds good to me, what about you George" "yea minecrafts fine, here" he handed me and Quackity two Xbox controllers.

George POV-

"I'm getting tired, what time is it?" Quackity asked "shit its 2:00am, let's put everything away" I say as they put away their trash "fuck dude my mom texted me 15 times, oh well" karl says as he looks at his phone "Shit same my moms pissed, hopefully I can still go to that party." Quackity says as he gets in my bed.

"Can we all fit?" Karl asks "get in and find out baby" Quackity said patting the spot next to him. I get in bed after karl with some extra space left, "you good George?" "Yea i still have some room left, how about you quack?" "I have room too" he whisper shouts.

I'm still on my phone when I hear little snores coming from next to me, I look over and see both of my friends sleeping. I look back to my phone and see 'dreamwastaken liked your post' I click on the notification and see he liked a picture of me two years ago. I didn't like the fact that he was stalking me, it was weird.

A/N-

George's mom is hot:)