Lover boy

Mature language

Dream POV-

I was on Instagram scrolling through my explore page when I saw George's face, I went onto his account to block him but then I saw that he posted something with sapnap in it, the caption said "we're throwing things lol" it was sapnap throwing a rock at some kids named Karl and Quackity, weird name, I assumed George was taking the picture.

Then I accidentally scrolled up looking at his other posts but then got distracted so I kept scrolling, until I dropped my phone on my face, I looked back at my phone and my life flashed before my eyes, I LIKED HIS FUCKING POST THAT WAS MADE IN 2019! I panicked i disliked the picture and hoped he wasn't online, I turned my phone off and tried to fall asleep.

I kept thinking about this one post of him I saw, it was him in a human sized teddy bears lap and he was in a dark green sweater that had San Francisco with a bridge on it, he was wearing black pants and green vans on, he looked good.

I fell asleep to the thought of George, I hated that.

I woke up to my alarm going off, I stayed in bed for a few more seconds then got up. I stretched my legs and grabbed my phone. I looked through my notifications, I saw one from Instagram and remembered the events from last night, I mentally cringed.

I didn't see anything important so I turned my phone off and walked to my dresser. I picked out some black pants and a black turtle neck that I would put under a dark green button up. I got a towel, then walked into my bathroom. I ran the shower and turned the knob so it was more cold. While I was waiting I pulled out some long black socks and put those on my bed along with some black vans.

I got in the shower, it was a little cold but it felt nice so I left it like that.

While I was washing my hair I kept thinking about last night and George's picture, I hope he didn't tell anyone.

George POV-

I was woken up rudely by two idiots yelling at me the same way my alarm does "JESUS FUCK IM AWAKE GOD" "finally, get ready its 7:34" karl said, I groaned and got out of bed quickly.

I went through all my tops and picked a pink short sleeve, I grabbed light grey shorts from my dresser. I put on my long white socks and my black vans.

I brushed my teeth, put on some deodorant and cologne. I fixed my hair so it looked more floofy today, I grabbed my keys and backpack then left my room. Karl and Quackity were already downstairs, they were eating cereal. Karl passed me my bowl, I finnished eating then we went to the garage and got into the car. Karl sat in the front, while Quackity got in the back. Karl controlled the music this time, he played 'Scrawny by Wallows'. It was 8:21 so we were gonna be late, I sped to the school and got there by 8:41.

We ran up to the school passing Karl's car we left there yesterday, when we entered the office they gave us our tardy passes. Me and Quackity parted from Karl, he had a different first period than us. We made our way into history "Thank you boys for deciding to join us." Mr. Philza said while we gave him our tardy passes. Me and Dream stared eachother down as I made my way to my desk "Thanks for liking my post from 2019 last night sweetheart." I whispered into his ear, I chuckled and took out my history book from my bag.

Quackity POV-

I sit next to my beloved George Davidson, when I sat at my desk I saw George whisper something into Dreams ear. Which was a bit confusing, I just guessed that George and Dream were dating and were keeping it a secret, I scoot over to George " So what, are you and Dream a thing. I won't tell anyone I promise!" I realized I said it a little too loud for George's liking because as soon as he heard me he put his hand over my mouth "God you're so loud, and no never are me and that- that fucking thing going to be dating!" A little defensive there George "OK jeez"

Dream POV-

I stare at the door waiting for George to walk through it, but then the bell rings and he's still not here. A wave of relief washed over me.

About 15 minutes pass and I hear loud footsteps coming from the hall, I hope its not who I thi-"Thank you boys for deciding to join us." I heard Mr.Philza say, Shit. I stare down George as he's walking to his desk, I can't lie he looks good today, "Thanks for liking my post from 2019 last night sweetheart." I felt my face warm up, I wanted to die in that exact moment. I heard him chuckle from behind me then I heard Quackity "So what, are you and Dream a thing. I won't tell anyone I promise!" He said pretty loudly "God you're so loud, and no never are me and that- that fucking thing going to be dating!" THING I know I'm rude to him but I have a name god "OK jeez"

I try take notes for the rest of the class but I kept thinking about how George whispered in my ear, "sweetheart" I felt myself blush for a moment, maybe I'm getting hot in the turtle neck. I look behind me to see George drawing on his history book, it was the back of my head. He looked up at me and I immediately looked away, I heard him snicker. Then the bell rang, thank god im out of that situation.

I get up from my desk, and fast walk out of the class "WAIT FOR ME LOVER BOY" I hear a little annoying British voice say behind me, I only walked faster.

A/N-

I'm gonna try and make the next chapter a little spicy👀👀