Stranger's Car

Mature language, underage drinking, underage smoking

George POV-

I wake up hungover, I feel like shit, it was around 11 am.

I get up and go to my bathroom. I opened the cabinet next to the mirror, there's nothing there for my headache. I walk out of my room down the stairs to the kitchen.

"How you feeling today?" My dad asks me placing two little white pills and water in front of me

"I feel like shit." I say, my lips feel a bit chapped, my throat feels dry. "hangover?" I nod my head, he chuckles.

I place the pills on my tongue and swallow both the water and pills.

"Mom went out, but she's gonna be home in about an hour, so get dressed, we're going out." My dad says leaving the kitchen, "can I stay home, please?" I ask, I dont feel like leaving the house "ask mom."

I open my phone as I get into bed, I'm scrolling through tiktok when I hear a noise at my window. I look over, I don't hear anything for a few seconds until my phone goes off, Dream texted me

Dreamwastaken-
"Come outside"
Read 11:16 PM

I walk over to the window and see him with some papers in his hand, I run down stairs and out the door, "What do you need?" I ask now that I'm closer to him.

"No hi or how are you, here are the notes you needed." He handed me some papers.

"thanks." I say, we just stand there, no words coming out of either mouths, I wanted to ask him if he wanted to hang out but I couldn't say anything. It was getting awkward.

"I got to go, maybe I'll see you later." He says walking towards his car.

Why can't that fucker get out of my head?

Dream POV-

I left George's house feeling a bit weird. I texted Sapnap telling him I was gonna go to his house, but then he told me he wasn't home, he was with karl and Quackity. Looks like he's still trying to get with him.

I drove to that building again. There wasn't a reason why I picked that place to be my little hide out to be honest.

I found the place while I was biking around, I didn't want to be home, I felt alone there.

So I left on my bike, I didnt know where I was going. I was lost when I found this place, it was old and there was vines growing down from the open roof.

I never figured out what it used to be, I think it was an old skate park, I'm not sure though.

I called it Pluto, there was no reason, I was mainly because I just finished reading They Both Die At The End when I found the place and I thought it was a cool name.

On the way there you have to drive by some woods. When I would go to Pluto I always used to see a car parked next to the woods, I always wondered who it was.

Pluto was a place I would go to when I needed to just get out. I felt at peace there.

I've never brought anyone here. I liked it better when I was alone, when the only thing you hear is the wind, and nothing more.

Its better to come here at night rather than day, but I really needed to get my thoughts in order.

George POV-

I needed to stop thinking about everything, I texted Quackity

Crackity😍😩

Me-
"You doing anything rn"

Crackity😍😩-
"Yea karl and sapnap leave me alone"

Me-
"fuck you I'm gonna be in the woods if you wanna hang out latr"
Read 12:17 PM

Well I guess I'm getting drunk alone then. I convinced my mom I was too hungover to go anywhere so they left without me, now I dont have to sneak out.

I grab the keys to my car and put my shoes on, I put whatever alcohol I can find in my room and some cigarettes in my backpack.

I know getting drunk in the middle of the day is just stupid, but I don't care.

I leave my house blasting whatever song is playing.

I drive to some woods in the middle of nowhere me Quackity and Karl usually go to when we want to get wasted or just really high, but its just me today.

I feel my phone buzz from my pocket, I'm still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

Its a notification from Instagram I feel my heart skip. I open my phone as quick as I can, it wasn't who I thought it was though, it was Macy, yay.

Macyb0 -
"Heyy you wanna hangout??"
Read 12:34 PM

I don't want to even talk to her, I still feel guilty about what me and her did. It's weird, its not like Im cheating on anyone by fucking her, yet I still feel like a cheater.

I take a drink from whatever bottle I put into my backpack, I take out the pack of Marbello cigarettes from my bag.

I look around for a lighter, I find it. I light my cigarette and inhale that shit like its helium, as I exhale I take a drink from the bottle.

Before I know it I'm fucking wasted, the bottle is basically all gone, there's three cigarettes left in the pack. I try getting my phone to texting Quackity to pick me up, but I feel myself getting sleepy.

Dream POV-

As I was leaving Pluto I saw the same car next to the woods I would see when I was younger. It looked a bit familiar. Curiosity got the best of me.

I decide to pull over, I walk over to the car. I know it could be dangerous but it's too late now.

I try looking into the car but it was hard, the windows were tinted dark blue.

It wasn't a bad or old car, it was a pretty nice car. It was a black, who ever owned the car must've just washed the outside recently, it was shiny and clean. I'm pretty sure it was a 2010 Chevrolet impala.

I looked a little harder into the car, there were cigarette butts in one of the cup holders.

Can't clean the inside of your car or some shit?

There was a blue shirt in the back, it had a red box on it. The shirt also looked really familiar, who the hell was this?

There was a math and English book from my school, so they're a student that go to the same school as me. I lean on the car for a bit, thinking about who it could possibly be. About 12 minutes pass when I realize who it is.

George.

A/N-

These chapters are pretty short but idc, you get what you get losers.

Btw George getting sleepy isn't an affect from any of the alcohol he just didn't get enough sleep:)I'm running out of ideas so if it gets bad I'm sorry.