funny feeling

Mature language, underage smoking

Dream POV-

"WAIT FOR ME LOVER BOY" I walked faster, "Hey whats wrong, you didn't mind seeing my face a few seconds ago" George says with a cocky tone,  I dont like it "whatever, what do you want?" I ask getting a bit annoyed "Why were you stalking me last night lover?" He looked at me with a look in his eyes I couldn't read"I- I uh It wasn't on purpose" I stuttered, I felt nervous, he just kept getting closer to me until he was inches away from my face,I wanted to move away but at the same time didn't want to, I hated the feeling "not on purpose huh, thats ok I just need those notes, I was busy doing something else, is that ok?" He asked while staring into my soul, I knew I was a blushing mess "Yep, yeah thats fine, anything else?" "Nope thats it, thank you!" He said quickly and walked away.

My stomach felt weird, I looked around to make sure no one saw that. But then I saw Sapnap laughing his ass off across from me.

" WHA- HAAA- WHAT WA- HAHAAA- WHAT WHAT WAS THAT" He managed to say in between laughs "shut up" I said while walking past him, I heard him following behind me "you were blushing like crazy, what was he even saying. Oh god that was awesome, are you guys a thing or something?" "No Sapnap we aren't a 'thing', and he said he needed some notes." "Really, just notes?" "Yes Sapnap, just notes." "Are you sure he didn't want to fu-" "OK SAPNAP SEE YOU AT YOUR HOUSE LATER TONIGHT!" I yelled at him while running away.

Sapnap POV-

Oh shit the party, I forgot about that. I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram. 'PARTY AT MY HOUSE LTR TONIGHT BITCHES ,CAPONE LANE 64462 SHOW UP IF YOU WANT' I posted on my story. I felt myself walk into something"Ow, dude what the he-, oh hey Sapnap watch where you're going" the thing I walked into was Karl "shit, sorry Karl. Hey you still showing up to my house, or did you change your mind?" "depends, how bad do you want me to show up?" "Uhm, pretty bad" "Then I'm still showing up." He said with a smile "Great, see you later kid!" I said while walking to my math class, he waved at me. My day felt complete.

-------- end of day time skip because I can loser

George POV-

"DUDE YOU SAID YOU GUYS WEREN'T A THING, WHAT WAS THAT AFTER HISTORY HUH, WHERE WERE YOU AT LUNCH HUH!" Quackity asked "we aren't a thing, and I was talking to Macy in the gym." I said while me and him were walking to my car "Macy, what why?" God so many questions "because it would be funny" "funny? dude she just got out of a relationship, and she probably doesn't want to be in another one." He said as we got in the car "I'm not planning on actually dating her, just flirt a little so Dream gets a little mad." I explained, he looked at me disappointed "IT WOULD BE FUNNY" I said defensively "yeah whatever, you should join his fan club." Quackity said while rolling a joint "Shut up"

I started the car and drove out of the parking spot I was in "Hey dreamie need a ride?" I asked pulling up next to him and Sapnap "You too hotie!" Quackity shouted towards Sapnap "I wish baby, can I get a hit?" Sapnap asked Quackity "anything for you" he said while passing it to Sapnap "so, will I be seeing you later lover boy?" I asked Dream "Hopefully not." He says "what, you don't like me anymore?" I ask "No not really, sorry." "Thats ok."

Dream POV -

God I hate this feeling in my stomach.

A/N-

I keep trying to get to the party but I get distracted writing these other interactions, I think it'll be in the next chapter or the one after that. Sorry:)