ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2... 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ꨄ︎

I woke up and did my morning routine. After that, I went to school and had classes. Classes were normal, so I went to lunch to meet up with Yashiro.

   "Oh hey, Yashiro-" I paused in my sentence before looking at the ghost who was right next to her. I ignored it.

   "Hey..." she said, her tone clearly said that she was dejected.

   "So... are you okay?" I said, noticing how awkward the conversation was.

   "I thought Hanako-Kun had powers to make  Minamoto-Senpai fall in love with me, but that doesn't seem to be the case." Yashiro paused a few more seconds before talking again, "I tried what Hanako-Kun said, like giving him vegetables, and sewing up his button but it doesn't work!!"

   I looked up inside the classroom to see a bento box. Teru Minamoto approached it and unwrapped it.

     He unwrapped it to behold a hideous bento box with a hiddeous aura surrounding it. I looked at the bento box with digust. Teru suddenly picked the bento box up and said that someone lost the bento box, so he is going to leave it in the lost and found.

   "All my hard work is ruined!!!" Yashiro said, tearing up. Hold up, that bento box was Yashiro's?

   "Don't worry! We still have more plans!" said Hanako, taking out a book, "Operation: Corner of Love!"

𖧷Meanwhile during passing period𖧷

   "Are you sure this is going to work? This plan sounds mighty stupid." I said, crossing my arm and sighing.

   "Of course it is, (Y/N)!" Hanako said, trying to reassure me.

   I was shocked by the sudden name calling. I mean it isn't a big deal, but its not everyday I hear someone calling me by my name.

   Anyways, Hanako started to explain the plan. It wasn't too complicated. Have toast in your mouth like some type of anime girl and run into someone.  Something like that.

   "Go!" Hanako said.

   I flinched, and Yashiro started running.

   "Is going to be the sig-" Hanako said, he didn't even bother the finish his sentence as he knew everything is going wrong.

   We looked at each other until we heard a sudden crash.

   "A boy sudden fell down the stairs!"

   Oh no! Nene what did you do!! I got up and walked down the stairs to help Nene.

   "I'm sorry! I left my bag in my classroom!" Yashiro said.

   Yashiro sure is a horrible liar. Like come on she said her bag is in her classroom, but its right on her shoulder.

𖧷Time Skip to after school𖧷

   Me and Yashiro walked together to the bathrooms. We talked about how horribly the plans were.

   "I wonder what Hanako Kun has in stocks for us." I said, before opening the door to the bathroom.

    As soon as Yashiro and me entered, Yashiro began complaining. Hanako talked about confessing, but Yashiro quickly rejected that.  Hanako searched in his pockets and showed a doll.

   "What's that?" Yashiro said.

   "Why is it built like that?" I said.

   Hanako ignored my question, "It's a Kokeshi Doll. It's kinda sexy right?"