ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5... 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 ꨄ︎

As soon as I took a step on the 4th step, my surroundings were different. I looked around Lanterns around me, and up ahead me were staircases, with a gate on top. The area gave off a ominous vibe, with all the dolls having "two" written on them.

𓂸Yashiro POV𓂸

     I can't wait to meet Aoi! Yesterday I couldn't be with her because she had guidance counseling. Besides that, somethings bugging me. I texted (Y/N) to meet me in the classroom, but she's not here. It might be that she's late, but I don't think so... she should at least read the message by now..

      I heard the bell, and walked my way back to English class. I took a look at the flowers that Aoi always took care of, but they seem to be wilted?! Not only that but her desk is gone! As the teacher was in the middle of a lecture, I raised my hand.

      "Yes, Nene?"

       "Um... where did Aoi's desk? Also what happened to her flower?!" I asked standing up from my chair.

       "We have no one with the last name Aoi. If your talking about Akane, then he's on the first row towards your right. Otherwise your wrong. And the flowers you're talking about...  Lemon's on summer duty."

    I was shocked of the news that I have heard. I ran out the classroom and I dialed, Aoi's number. After a few seconds her mom picked up!

     "Hello may I ask-"

      "IS AOI CHAN THERE???"

       "I'm sorry but I don't know who your talking to." She quickly ended the call.

      I took a look in the classroom. And noticed something else! (Y/N)'s desk isn't there either! I ran my way towards the bathroom, and bumped into someone...

𓂸Your POV𓂸

   Gee, how many floors are there? I need to find body parts.. for the person named Misaki. On my way there, I saw a corspe with purple hair, which I instantly recognized because of the frootloop like hair.

    My eyes widened, and I walked to the now dirty corspe.

    That area looks uncomfy to sit, like  though your a corspe... you shouldn't be sitting on thorns.

After my thoughts, I quickly picked up the corspe and laid it down in the comfy area. I sighed and continued to do what I was told.

     I had to carefully for different parts, such as arms, and legs. I actually tried this time. Once I reached the top I was greeted with a beautiful lady with blond hair and green eyes.

      She had a hostile-like aura. I payed no attention to it however. She muttered something before she repeated what she said louder.

     "My my... what amazing body you have created! Let's see if it can walk!"

      Sparkles appeared out of her hand and all the parts I have found were put together. Honestly, it was a pretty decent body. I looked back at the body and it began walking.

     "Oh my.. it can walk, but can it jump?"

      My creation jumped in the air, but once it landed it shattered. My heart dropped. Oh no... thia is going to ens badly

      "Another fail..." she stayed silent, "IT ALWAYS FAILS!"

     Huge thick scissors appeared out of the air and aimed at me.

     "Hold up miss gurl.. uh don't you think we can deal this a different way no violence? I mean it did walk?" I said dodging her attacks.

     "NO IT MUST PASS THE QUALIFICATIONS!"

     "Then give me a second chance please?" I tried dodging once again, but my hand got caught in the scissors, and turned into a plush.

    "It's useless to give you another chance when you already failed once!" She said aiming for my feet.

      This continue for another 10 minutes before she locked me in a closet full of those ugly creepy dolls. Look on the bright side, I can rest right?

     It seemed like someone else entered to this place. I place my ear against the door, and listen carefully. It took me a second or so before I noticed Hanako and the others were there.

     "HEYY UMM I NEED HELP?" I yelled.

      There was no answer, only slience. Until the lady spoke up.

      "Excuse me.. it's just a rat I tried to kill earlier. Either way... you did failed so you all have to pay."

      Kou pointed to the lady's left, "WHAT IS THAT?"

     Yako turned her head, which Kou quickly ran to the closet and helped me out.

      "Are you okay? What are you doing here?"

       "I'm okay my hand is stuff with fluff, but save that second question for tomorrow. We have a fight." I got in a fighting position.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

:)