ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17... 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐚 ꨄ︎

I got into the school gates as mother drove away. I instantly met up with Nene and we walked our way to our first classroom. As I place my bag down, I looked at the clock. We still had at least an hour before class starts.

I still can't get the thought out of my mind. Me and Kou recently made a new friend, and he died due to Tsukasa. I wish there was a way to prevent this. I soon felt something tap on my shoulder, it was Nene.

"Ah, sorry for zone out. Something has been on my mine." I look up to Yashiro.

"No worries! If you like, you can tell me. I'm not good with advice, but I am with listening!"

I gave her a smile, "Nah, I'm good. Thanks though."

Nene was about to say something else before Aoi ran towards us. She gave us a innocent smile.

"Nene & (l/n) Chan! A hot upperclassman summoned you! Look over there!" Aoi pointed, to a guy with brown hair. A group of girls were surrounding him.

"Why would he summon us? That's kinda sus." I mumbled.

Aoi heard me, "I don't know, but you guys should go!" She got our hands before pushing us towards him. The guy noticed us.

"Hello there, Nene and (l/n) Chan. I hope you guys not minding me this. But would you guys go out with me?"

"Um, no." I replied quickly. I looked at Yashiro.

She was quite hesitant, but she rejected. This dude had a frown on his face, "Alright, I understand why you guys will reject me, but what about this... let's spend time together and at the end of the day, you'll tell me your answers."

Yashiro nodded, and I sighed accepting. I don't really trust him. I've never seen him around the kids in my years, and he's out of the blue kind-of confessing to us. I'm going for the sake of Yashiro.

He told us to follow him. We followed him into a isolated part of the school where no students were to be seen. I grew suspicious of that, and stopped. He turned around, confused.

"(L/n) Chan? Why did you stop?" The kid asked with a smile.

"Cuz first of all, your hella suspicious! I mean why would you lead us to a place where no one can be seen? Could of told us why you brought us here in the first place! Come on Nene, we can't trust him."

Me and Nene turned around and heard a small chuckle from the dude. We both met eyes with him and saw him holding a goldfish bowl. Nene's face turned pale, and I placed a hand on her back.

I don't care whether he's holding the most precious treasure in the world or he's God. Don't chuckle like that, it's creepy as hell.

"Hey Nene." I turned her away, where our eyes didn't meet, "Let's run. Go get a head start, and if possible hide in the girl's bathroom."

Nene began running and opened a door, before you knew it... Tsukasa appeared. He splashed water on Nene, before picking her up in fish form, placing her in the the fish bowl.

I looked around, for something to fight with. Nothing good to us with. I could try snatching and breaking the fish bowl. But the glass sharfs might hurt Nene. Don't want her to go home hurt and her parents asking questions.

Honestly, the best option is to surrender. I need Nene to be safe and alive. After all, I don't want the same to happen twice.

I stood still looking up at the cheeky kid and Tsukasa. Tsukasa stopped floating and walked towards me.

"So... your not fighting back? That's weird." He placed a finger on his chin.

"No, you called me too right? You have a reason to do that, don't you?" I was scared, truly but it's for Nene.

"The only reason why I brought you here too, is because I wanted to have another fight. But it's pointless now, maybe if I hurt the girl you will fight?"

He walked closer, and now we were face to face. I gave him a light smirk. Yeah, I'm slapping him. Though the amount of slaps won't forgive him for what he has done. Did I succeed in slapping him? Yeah.

His face turned cold, but surprisingly he didn't do anything. He turned around, before notifying the dude that it's time to move. I couldn't just let Nene be gone and so before he disappeared to somewhere else, I jumped onto Tsukasa. Everything that happened afterwards was just a blur.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

short chapter this week, quite busy today sorry!