ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34... 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ꨄ︎

I saw a door, and went inside. I took a deep breath and looked around the room I was. It was a room full of instruments.

- ᪥ - ᪥ - ᪥ - ᪥ -

    "Dang so we rich rich? Why are their so many instruments?"

    I gazed at all the wall, a clarinet, drums, violin and even a triangle was here. The room is hella big too. It seems like every instrument to ever exist seems to be here.

      I walked around, and saw a harp. I wanna hear someone play that really really bad. Unless there was a way too??

       "Heyyy!! Room, if you don't mind play a song on a harp??"

         Whatt?? Don't judge me, if the world has supernaturals, don't that mean the impossible may be possible.

          I looked at the harp and nothing played. Maybe I have to think of a song? I thought of a song and imagined as if it was a harp playing. Nope.

         I tried and tried until I heard heavy footsteps. I gasped and hid in large boxes near a group of trumpets before I heard the door open.

        "I'm telling you Madam Haki, my daughter has gone missing! We scheduled a training session!"

        "Oh dear, but its so easy finding lost children. Can your child swim?"

         I had two choices, one surrender myself, or two continue this drama. Whatever dad is saying, its probably that I can't swim.

        "Perfect, then flood the castle."

        "What? We cannot! There is literally instruments in here. You know how precious they are."

         "Ugh fine. Another resort is use a heat detector. finds living things quite easily."

        I suddenely heard footsteps approach towards my direction. I slowly sunk into the box I stupidly forgot to close. The heels of Haki could be heard. Shit its over.

        "In there. She's in the box."

         I sighed and stood up the box. I looked into the eyes of dad and he looked relieve. Was security so bad here that its possible to get kidnapped?

        "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" I expected a hug, but nooooo he literally had a very serious and scary voice.

        "I was exploring the castle, found out that you guys were looking for me and decided to hide because why not? It was very fun until now."

         Dad furrowed his brows, "Please don't ever do that again"

         "Can't make promises" I laughed.

          Dad coughed, "Come on, your late for training. Today we'll learn the basics."

         &&'

        We were now in a training area. The floor was a nice wet, soft grass and trees were nearby. Towards my left was a small resting area with chairs and some sweets I enjoyed.

        "Now let's do the basics. It starts with *blah blah blah history*"

         Dad talked about its boring history for 40 minutes until he actually talked on how power works.

        "In order to start, imagine a nice warm feeling. I like to imagine im with your mother. Once you got 4hat down, take which hand your dominat with, and raise it towards that tree. The rest will unfold after that."

         I did as he asked. That warm feeling, was fangirling. I imagine my favorite scene, and I tried to scream our of excited. I took my hand and pointed it to that old, musty looking tree dad had instructed me too. After that I just continued fangirling.

       Dad said the rest would come to me. Which meant that it varies to people. I stood their like a idiot for a couple of minutes before dad talked to me.

       "What did you think for your warm moment?"

         "I was fangirling, about something. Hohoho."

          "That qualifies as a warm feeling. I've tried it fangirling, and it worked. After that when you looked at the tree did you think about your fangirling moment?"

          "Yeahhhh!'

           "Oh then try imagining that fangirling moment in your head is right in front of you."

          I nodded, and tried everything again. I took deep breaths, imagining that good scene it took years for me to recover in front of me. It eventually appeared in front of me, and suddenely  a blast of gray light emitted from my hand.

        I shot out of my hand and to the tree. I gasped as it felt like a string was going through my palm and I looked closer at what just shot through my hand. It was water.

        "Its water!"

        "Congrats! Its a good start how are you feeling? "

         "Normal."

         "Alright then, let's continue practicing. This place will always be open whenever you want to pratice."

        We continue practicing and the more we did, the more I felt confident. I didn't always get it the first try though. In the middle of training I was learning how to do combat training, and I suck at that.

        After combat training we took a break and spent the rest of the day learning how my magic was. Im glad to say I learned how to grab at least a water bottle full of water in my hands.

       "(Y/n), I must ask you of this. Dont ever use your power. Only use it in a life threating situation. This time I actually need you to promise."

        "I promise."

         After that tiring day, I went to sleep. The real question is when is school. Eh, I ask dad that tomorrow. Its more important to sleep. Night <3

᪥ ᪥ ᪥

𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒄 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒋𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌