ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15... 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲ꨄ︎

It's such a beautiful day today. The school's courtyard smells like lilies, I was given so little homework and, the hallways aren't so crowded! *THUMP!*

    I rubbed my head, I just got run into. I looked up, quite annoyed to see the person wasn't watching where they are going. To my suprises, it was Kou and he seems to have some type of hostage.

   "Oh hey, (Y/N)!" He gives me a short wave before I point at the male, "He's a ghost, and I'm going to help him finish his unfinished business!"

    "Ah, I see... so this guy could live happily to the next life?" I asked this while making eye contact with the boy. His eyes glared at me, but I paid no attention to it.

    "Yeah! Come on, (Y/N)! I'm going to need your help with this!" He put his hands in mines and we proceeded to go to a corner in the school.

     Once we reached there, Kou laid the pink hair onto the floor, where Kou released him. I took a quick glance at the boy before noticing he is still glaring.

      "Shut it, you hella lame Traceffic Safety earring boy." He continued to say cruel things to Kou, not even acknowledging my presence.

      I mean, it does quite hurt to see he forgot that I was here, but I'm glad I don't have to hear what words would appear out of his mouth.

      Anyways, if this kid had a unfinished business what would it be? It could be many things, or what if he forgot what was his unfinished business? That's quite uncool, and dumb if you forgot it, but...

     My name was suddenly called by Kou.

      "(Y/n)! His name is Mistuba!"

       I smiled at Mistuba before introducing myself, "It's nice to meet you, Mistuba! I'm (y/n) (l/n), but I don't mind if you drop honorifics."

      Before Mistuba opened his mouth, Kou spoke "Mistuba doesn't quite remember what's his unfinished business. He thinks that there was a picture he wanted to take."

     I nodded my head understanding and Mistuba began to speak more comfortably, "Well... if you really want to help me complete my unfinished business, then my camera was donated to the photography club. Go and get it."

     We went our way to go and retrieve the camera. There way many thoughts in my head, but there was one that kept on bothering me.

    Why was his camera donated to the photography club? I mean I don't know how clubs works, but if it is his camera... don't you think it should be given to his mother or some type of guardian?

      Either way, it could be a school-owned camera. Wait, but I don't think so... he did say it was his camera after all. Gah! I don't know anymore!

     As I was brought back to reality, we were now in the school garden. Mistuba is taking pictures of animals as Kou is being attacked by the animal's mom.

    After a while of taking pictures of animals, Kou catches his breath, "Say Mistuba... I notice you only take pictures of animals! But what about people? Don't you want to take pictures of clubs or something? Or what about me? I'll be the best subject ever!"

    I was sitting at a bench watching this. Mistuba's eyes were glistening under the beautiful amber sun. I was expecting a accepting response, but oh boy was I wrong.

   "Yeah..." Mistuba paused, "I'll pass."

    Kou was left in shock. The two began arguing, and I was too tired to handle the fighting. After a short argument, a boy approached us.

    "Oh! Kou, it's you! What are you doing here?" He looked a Kou, before noticing I was here, "I don't think I've meet you before? What's your name?"

    "Yokoo... I guess were doing a photoshoot." Kou scratched the back of his head.

     Kou's excuse was good and all... but I suddenly remembered a horrible memory. When I was in elementary school I remember my parents would do photoshoots and they were cringe.

     "I'm (y/n) (l/n)." I show a gentle smile at Yokoo.

     Yokoo's eyes widened, "Kou! You didn't tell me you're friends with the secretary! I mean I know you're brother is president, but you didn't tell me this! Anyways, it's nice to meet you, (l/n)!"

     I let out a small chuckle, before Yokoo noticed Mistuba's camera in Kou's hand. The two began taking in a tone that I could hear. I decided that it shouldn't hear into the conversation at go to Mistuba.

     .

     .

     .  

     𓂸 A while later 𓂸

     What. Have. I. Gotten. Myself. Into.

      Nothing much happened! It was only me Mistuba talking, until a couple minutes later Kou came. Talked about deep stuff and bam! The shitty wannable Hanako appeared. Please leave us alone!

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 <3

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨! 𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 500 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬! 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 :)