ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38... 𝐈𝐤, 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐭ꨄ︎

Dad, I have no idea why you did this, but I'll get other people revenge. No apology is big enough for the sin you've caused.

. . .

    Today was the day after the met Harper. The suprise at midnight that he mentioned was just him singing Sexyback, with his weird worm thingy. He said jt was something as a thanks for joining him. 

Honestly, maybe I was too taken aback from emotions from yesterday, but I need to confirm if this is true. I guess the only way to figure out is through Madam Haki.

      Getting out of my black blanket, I went to my closet picking out some comfy clothes for the day. I took a glance at the mirror, and noticed how amazing I look. Gosh, why aren't phone cameras like this.

      After that, I left my room and decided to skip breakfast. Or so I thought. My stomach was a dead giveaway I was hungry, I decided to stop by the kitchen and grab some noodles.

      Once I got my noodles, I was eating my noodles and trying to search around the castle for madam haki. I could just ask the servants where she is, but I don't know... I feel like their little watchdogs in disguise.

       By now, I was walking around with a empty noodle cup in hand, and I was in the library. A sudden thought appeared in my head.

      I never got to see mom yesterday, did I?

      I guess I should talk to Harper about that?? He probably has some answers to that.

      Now I was in the library, it was really large, and had the refreshing smell of old books.

       Finally, I saw madam haki. She was sitting down on top of a table, reading. She seemed to feel my presence, because she closed her book so very softly.

      "Is there anything the matter to why your here?"

      "Can I talk to you?" I walk towards her, leaning into her ear, "where nowhere can listen to us."

       "Alright, I don't know why you want to talk to me... but I suppose so. Right here is the perfect place."

         I looked down, and took a deep breath. I'm nervous for some reason.

       "Um... are you a princess..."

       Madam haki dropped her dark green book to the floor, looking up at me in shock. Her pupils shrieked a little, and she bit her lip.

       "Well... erm, where did you here this from if I may ask."

        "I had a dream, that you were a princess and you have siblings."

         "Your a really bad liar. But... from wherever you've heard it from jts true. Its true, that youe father took everything away. What are you going to do about it? Only idiots fight Esmeray."

        "Well, I'm a idoit!! Ill stop him."

        She looked at me, with a look. It seemed she doesn't believe me, but I don't blame her. So I sigh and say something else.

         "Is there a way I can get your siblings out?"

          "Your asking for death, you know that right?" She spouts.

          "Mmm... death, if a cat has nine lives, then so do I." I joked terribly.

           "The way to go there is through the kitchen. Right underneath the crates where the apple is a way to go down the basement. To open the jail cell, and the chains you need to chant spells. I don't know the spell myself, but I know Esmeray has a spell written down in one of the cabinets in his office."

       "Well um... do I need experience to say the spells, and when does dad leave his office."

       "Nope no experience needed. Your dad leaves the office at night. It seems pretty easy, but it's not. It's heavily guarded by his servants. Oh, but you have extraordinary magic." She comments.

       "Dad said im losing magic. Like jts pretty low."

        She chuckles, covering a handover her mouth, "oh darling, do you really think ill tell the truth to your father? A piece from advice from me, don't believe a thing he says. Only when he's teaching magic is jt a safe place. But though, you told you all this?"

       "Someone, and because of that I'm going to get revenge for you all. But what about my mom? Is she cool?"

       "Eh. She's okay. She's so annoying, because she can't even stand up to her husband. She's knows he's in the wrong, but she doesnt even bother to say anything. When are you thinking of going to get my erm.. siblings?"

       "Tonight. It seems rush, and I know I have no experience at all, but yeah I'm doing it tonight."

        From that she just stood up and stormed out of the room. I chased after her.

       "Madam Haki...! Wait, im a horrible walker!"

       "You truly are a idiot. Going in without any experience."

        I sighed, "I told you already, goddammit! I am a idiot, and I'm not denying it. What's the worse that can possibly happen?"

. . .

      I was running through the halls, of the cells with the siblings of Madam Haki. What were we running from? I have no idea, they just told me to run.

      "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I said under my breath.

᪥ ᪥ ᪥ ᪥

𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐.... 𝒃𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒌𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌. 𝒊𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒋𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒌𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒓 50, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒌𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.