ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31... 𝐀 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 ꨄ︎

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️

    Mistuba ran back to Tsukasa, and Hanako looked in front of me. He seemed shocked, but also rather pissed. His eyebrows furrowed and he just walked away. I said something to myself before trying to treat myself.

     "𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔."

᪥     ᪥     ᪥     ᪥     ᪥

    "Ah- erm.. I didn't mean it, you were in the way." He stated.

     "At this point, I really just want to punch someone."

     I'm tired, really.

     Literally, Tsukasa killed Mistuba which then revived him? Now that he's like alive again, Hanako attempts to stab him? Hanako KNOWS that me and Kou ugly cried at his death. His only reason for trying to kill Mistuba is because 'iT gOeS aGaNisT sUpErnAtUrAl rUlEs'.

   Yeah, I get it goes against that lil rule he has, but it gives him no reason to kill him. Let the him live for the love of God. As I was lost in my thoughts, and just looking at my injury a loud sound appeared.

     I looked ahead of me to see rocks falling down onto of Yashiro, but they didn't hurt her. Why?because Mistuba saved her.

      I stood up, wipping the dust with my arm that wasn't numb. Thats when I heard Kou, who was in front of me.

      "(Y-y/n)! What happened?" He cried.

       "Well, something you'd wish to experience, a once in a lifetime opportunity!" I jokingly replied, "Hanako was going to stab Mistuba, but as the queen I am, I got in the way. Could've been other ways to prevent me from getting injured but, everything was so fucking fast!"

      "Well, (y/n) you can take my button shirt. Use it as like a big band-aid." Kou handed over his blue button up shirt which he always wore incorrectly.

      At the same time we heard Mistuba yell, "JUST GET OUT OF HERE!"

     Once he said that this giant boundary started shaking like a earthquake. I've never experienced a earthquake of course, but that's how I think one would feel. Very shaky to the point Kou was being dragged to a- oh shit I'm being dragged to a flipping mirror to.

     "MITSUBBAAAA IM BEING SUCKED TOO!" I panic, and realized how dirty minded I was, "NOT IN THAT WAY..!!"

       Mistuba, too panicked trying to figure out how to help me not be sucked by a mirror. Mistuba ran over to Tsukasa and before you knew it, It was too late and I dramatically fell onto Hanako's bathroom floor. I looked to my left and saw the trio collapsed on each other.

       Looking to my right, there was that giant ass window, and its light shining down on the trio. I stood up, looking down at the hand where my bracelet once was. Not only that, but my phone was at my locker. I need to get it and call mom before they wake up.

      I carefully left and opening the red door. I cringed at every creaking noise it had made and left the room. Right when I left the bathroom there was the mokkes. Some with tears in its eyes, and some filled with joy.

     "(Y/n)!!!! I thought you left us!"

    "(Y/n)! We ate the candy! We're starving!"

       "I missed you!"

         The mokkes jumped on top of me and hugged me. It felt like a nice, warm blanket and after a minute or two, they got off me.

       "Hey you guys don't mind getting my bag for me at the other school building right? Its locker 069, and the password is 0069."

        The mokkes accepted and within three minutes I received my bag when I  left the old school building. I gave then a bag of candy, which they devoured instantly. I chuckled, and called mom.

      "Ah... honey!!! What are you doing calling so late? Tsukasa told us you were with him. Are you ready for pickup? I'll-"

      "Mom um... I have something to tell you."

       "Which is?" She asked.

        "Um.. I got stabbed by Hanako while trying to save someone."

         "WHAT?!" this is the first time I've seen mom so mad, "HE DID WHAT?? TO YOU?! JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER LETS YOU KNOW WHO HURT YOU."

        "But I heard I can't tell Hanako anything about you guys. Tsukada said so."

       "Well yeah... he's right. If I was to tell Hanako that you were your dad's daughter, he'll be out to get you. Y'know for revenge? But it okay for this!! I can ask your father to show you how to do some ghost powers. I don't know if you inherited it though. I guess we'll find out."

       "So... when are you coming?"

        "Your dad should be right behind you right now. He said he'll pick you up and he didn't get the car keys, so I assumed he used his supernatural powers."

          "No, he isn't, but mom. I noticed you don't stutter as often."

           "I was hoping, you um.. won't point that out... but it's okay!!! I'll tell you. It's a very immature reason actually. I was very happy to see you in the beginning, but I got overwhelmed when I noticed how mature you were. Kids grow so fast. You aunt must've taken great care of you."

         "Ah... yes she took very good care of me."

         Suddenely, I heard the mokkes yell, "ITS ESMERAY!!! MOVE AWAY OR HE'LL KILL YOU!

       I turned around, my mom talking, "I need to go hunny! I have a important call I'm waiting for! Bye!!"

       She ended the call, and looked at the mokkes moving out of the way. The person who walked towards me, was obviously dad.

     Dad looked different. It seemed to be his work outfit. A black suit, but with the jacket part taken off. He had a mask covering his face, and what could only been seen was his (e/c) eyes.

     On his hips were guns, and on the back was katanas of many sizes. Once dad was a few feet away from me he stretched his hands out, signaling me to give him a hug. Which I did of course.

      "(Y/N)?! GET AWAY FROM ESMERAY!"

       "She's my daughter you stupid peeps."

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝒉𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘? 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒙𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒇 𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉! 𝒘𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒍

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒃𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒆𝒔𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒄 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕?