ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9.2... 4𝐩𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 ꨄ︎

"I asked you if you've read your future." He repeated.

    "No." There was a silent pause, "Actually yes..."

    "Tell me what you read tomorrow. I have too much to handle now that everything is ruined here." He sighed.

    "Anyways!!!" Hanako jumped in to change the conversation, "This is Mystery No. 5... Tsuchigomori! You kids play nice okay?"

    Tsuchigomori sighed, "What have you done with my precious books... What would you do to repay this."

    I looked around to see the huge mess of papers everywhere. I sneezed because of the amount of dust in the area. I noticed Tsuchigomori picking up books, and so I help him. He let out a quick thanks before standing up and look at the 3 of us.

   "I-I can't believe one of our teachers isn't even human." Kou said.

    Tsuchigomori began to sit down on a chair, and began talking how its not unusual for supernatural to change their forms for the sake of being near shore. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood listening to him, so I was playing with the mokke.

    "Who knows... one of your friends might actually turn out to be a supernatural like us."

    Yashiro gasped, hands over her mouth "D-Doesn't that mean were in danger?!"

    Yako came inside the room, reassuring Yashiro that it's not danger because the seven mysteries are here.

     Hanako raised his right fist,"Plus the seven of us wonders are friends!"

   "Friends? But there is only 3 of you and Yako San tried to attack us." Yashiro states.

     Tsuchigomori smirked. Suddenly Yako and Tsuchigomori had a fight. They were throwing insults at one another.

    "Emo spider!" Yako yelled.

    The fight was soon over when Hanako brought out his knife and smiled very creepily.

   Hanako swinged his knife "We're friends right?"

   The two mysteries frighten, quickly agreed. Hanako quickly changed the subject on how there was a traitor among the seven mysteries.

    "So what are they doing... hm?" I said, after the mokke left disapointed after receiving no candy from me.

     "A mystery tied their fate onto a human, so they can alter the rumors. A victim of this is No. 2." 

    After talking for a while my attention was brought back when Hanako asked for the Yoshiro. Tsuchigomori quickly decline.

      "If you insist on taking my yorishiro, I'll give it to you... under one condition."

     "One condition?" Yashiro mumbled.

       "Yes, I treasure this shrine, and I crave knowledge. If you plan to take from me you have to give know." he paused, "Tell me your secrets."

       With those few words, we quickly panic, "No way! They're called secrets for a reason!"  I blurted out.

        Tsuchigomori approached me, "Your basically forced to tell me one of your secrets.  Because if you don't then I'll broadcast the most embarrassing secrets."

         Nene flinched once she saw Tsuchigomori holding her book, "T-that's my book!"

         "Well you heard me, so... let's see you best efforts to entertain me children!" he stuck his tongue out, laughing out loud.