ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14... 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐞 W𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ꨄ︎

I breathe in and out as I sat on my bed. I was trying to brainstorm on what I can do. Father mentioned that I floated when I was younger. But... where do I start?

     I could just as my father what type of supernatural he was. Or should I just be honest? I feel like if I let him know what I'm going to try, he'll let me know more. Yeah, I'll do that.

   I walked down stairs to the living to see my father doing a puzzle piece. He looked up at me and gave me a gentle smile.

   "Hello, (y/n)! So what are you up to?" he motion for me to sit next to him.

   "Ah, dad... um can I ask you something?" I sit down next to him.

   He didn't answer me, but rather hesitantly nod. I was a bit worry he'd be suspicious of me, but I'm just curious.

   "Soo... what type of ghost are you?" I sat down next to him, and look at his (e/c) eyes.

   I notice how tense he was suddenly. He bites his bottom lip, and I must say, he's not very good at hiding his emotions. Either way, I look at him with curious eyes. Father looks at me before taking a huge breath.

   "Ah... so your curious about that? I'm just a regular ghost. You probably expect ghost to have powers, but in reality they don't." Father scratches the back of his head.

    I nod at him, 'understanding'. He suddenly ask if I had homework to do. I quickly go upstairs to do my 'homework.

   So... ghost don't have powers? I would believe it, but in fact I don't. I don't believe him for the reason that I already met Hanako. Hanako's a ghost and yet he has powers, not to mention orb thingys.

   I jump onto my bed. I close my eyes, only to feel something in the leg. I sat up to see the mokke.

   "Hey! You almost squished me!" The mokke starts jumping around.

   "Oh, I'm sorry." I give the mokke a bag of candy for picking it up, "I think it's time for a name for you."

   The mokke raises its head up, "A name? But I'm mokke."

   I smile at the mokke, "A name would make you special. Do you have any names in mind?"

   The mokke jumps off my hand, "Mokke!"

   "That could be your last name, how about (mok/n). Your free to refuse of you don't want it"

    The mokke nods before jumping off the bed and going under it, "I like the name. Call me by (mok/n) now! Leave me alone now I'm doing something important."

   I was confused, by what the mokke said, but I decided to shrug it off. I looked back at the time to see it was time to sleep. I quickly changed and went to sleep with the mokke on the side of me.

    *OH BABY! OBEY ME!*

   I hear my alarm go off. I turn it off before getting ready to school. Once I finish I headed outside, to see my mother in the car.

   "Morning, Mom!" I wave at her.

    She smiles at me before starting the car. It wasn't as awkward as before. We talked about shows, and many other things. I soon figure to ask my mother the same question I asked father.

   "Soooo... mom you know how dad is a ghost and everything? Does he have any cool powers?"

    My mom suddenly gets excited, "O-oh yes he does in fact! He c-can create any type of flame and water. Why are you asking, hun?"

   I just hit the jackpot. Father did lie, but for what reason? Is he afraid of something, or was it for some hidden reason? I looked back at my mom before answering.

   "Oh! Well... it's just because I remember watching a movie where ghost had powers!" I start getting ready to get off the car.

   "You still act like a child sometimes. B-but it's not like I hate it! It's just that kids your age are so mature!" she gets flustered, "A-ah! Here is your stop! Bye h-hun!"

   "Bye!" I wave at her before going to the school gates. I looked at the scenery.  And once again I am met with the annoying eyes of Teru Fucking-moto.

   I keep my cool, and walk past him. He grabs my shoulder, and I punch him in return. I mean seriously, instead of grabbing me by my wrist or shoulder, why not just call my name? Wait, I'll just ignore him.

   Anyways, after that small punch, he let's go and I go to my class. I remeber on what had happened yesterday. I could describe yesterday very fishy. But what should I do exactly, follow Yashiro? Yeah I'll do that.

   I sit down to be met with waves and hellos from students. I smile at them before sitting down. Class begins, and it's boring as heck.

   *RING RING*

   Oh my, the class bell. Did I fall asleep? I look down at my watch. It's time for lunch. I glance at Yashiro to see her leaving the classroom.

   I follow her and we were leaving the school building. I was going to exit when Hanako stopped me.

   "I told you, I'll be here for Yashiro tomorrow. Did you not trust my words, hm?" He floats in front of my face.

   "First of all, I need space. But eh, I sort of trusted your words. I mean... just in case? But go, fix your relationship with Yashiro." I motion him to go out the door.

    "Oh, one more thing... thank you, (y/n)." Hanako smiles at me before going to Yashiro.

    I smile at him and make my way back to the classroom. As you expected, the rest of the day was uneventful.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕! 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 WheezingBloodNotMine 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔! 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚! :)

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚! 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!