ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35... 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 ꨄ︎

After that tiring day, I went to sleep. The real question is when is school. Eh, I ask dad that tomorrow. Its more important to sleep. Night <3

. . .

   I woke up, looking at my newly replaced clock. After waking up really early, I decided not to make that same mistake.

     2:27 p.m

     I got out of bed, and left my room. I headed out on a quest to find either my mom and dad. I know for a fact that both of them wouldn't be in there bedroom unless... nahh they're definitely not in there.

     Anyways, I bumped into Madam Haki. She looked surprised to see me in my attire.

      "Oh hun, what are you wearing in this hour? Come on lets go back and get you dress."

      "Um... do you perhaps know where my dad is? Just to ask him something."

      She crossed her arms, she looked angry, "in a matter of fact young lady, I do. He's in his office. And I'm not taking you there until you get dressed up."

      I sighed and just turned away. Its fine, I'll just go ask someone where his office is. I didnt look back, but felt a grip on my wrist. It was madam haki and she looked just furious.

      "Well look (y/n), you are going to get dressed. I'm tired of this attitude your giving me, and when I met your father when he was your age, he never acted like this. So become mature."

        "Stop acting all high and mighty.. Your going to let me go." My tone was bitter, ugh I just wanted to go to dad. I wanted to change after I eat.

         "No hun, i am not. Now let's go to your room. Oh you there! Escort (y/n) to her room and don't let her out until she changes."

           "Girl, I just wanted to change after I eat. I just woke up."

          "It doesn't matter if you just woke up, go change. People these day are so lazy. Hurry up and drag her to her room!"

          Dang, how far is she going to make this such a annoying situation. I looked around in my surroundings. There was water in a nearby indoor fountain i never thought we had.

           I raised my domaint hand, and doing everything dad instructed me to do in order to use power. I got ahold of the water and mad a somewhat small wave to push madam haki away.

           She looked at me, shock at what I had just did. I picked up the small water particles from the floor and put it back into the fountain. I soon ran away to whatevrt direction my brain told me too.

          Soon enough, I found I saw a door and entered it, closing it from behind. I looked up to see, chefs and people who were cooking. Oh so this must be the kitchen.

         "Oh erm... heyyy... is this my dad's office? You don't perhaps have a small to go snack do you?"

          A chef who seemed to be in her mid 40s walked up to me. Her red hair was into a bun, and she was wearing a brown uniform.

         "Here, in the human world you guys call this hot pockets. And from this environment things the kitchen, but I can lead you to Esmeray's office."

         I nodded, and she lead me the way. It was actually really close, she entered with me to my fathers office.

          "Ah, head chef Thalia!!! What are you doing here with my daughter?"

          "She seemed distressed and just ran into the kitchen. I'll be taking my leave now, remember you said you'll times eight my salary."

            She left the room, closing the door, and now it was the both of us. He looked at me confused, and I took a breath before speaking.

            "Im sorry I caused a commotion, ill say that in advance. But dad... when am I going to school?"

            "Um, time here is different from the human clock. Two days here equals one day over there. Either way, I wouldn't recommend going to school now. Things are going down. I won't question about the commotion now. "

        "Huh, what? Why shouldn't I go to school now?" I questioned.

          "It seems like mystery number four appeared, and if you were to return to school, you wouldn't be able to come back here because of the imaginary world she has created. So stay here unless Tsukasa says it safe."

         I had so many questions in my head, and yet I did t know what to say. Of course, all of them had to be interupted when a certain lady busted through the room.

        "Ugh, Esmeray! I cannot believe you have such a disrespectful daughter!"

         "Madam Haki. What commotion happened now? Me and my daughter were just having a lovely conversation."

            "Well, she used her water magic to wash me away."

           Dad looked at me, he had a look of disapproval, "Why did you do that?"

           "She wanted me to go change before meeting you. But like I just woke up, and wanted to ask the question I just asked you. I was also was going to change after I eat and talk to you. But like stuff happened, she grabbed my wrist, told someone to drag me to my room, but then I saw fountain water and woosh. After that I ran away."

           I did my hand signals, trying to make what happened vivid. Dad laughed.

         "Madam haki, next time it she asks for me, just show her where I am. I do not care about her attire, and she is old enough to decide what time she gets to change. Besides she just woke up, figures she wouldn't want to change, she's a couch potato."

          Madam haki just bit her lip, and left the room. Me and dad spent most of our day together, but at some point I left for training.