ꨄ︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1... 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ꨄ︎

*this chapter basically just is the reaction on (y/n)'s parents when they see her arrive home with the bruises on her arm... so you dont have to read this* (i also decided to do this since I had a urge to write haha)

In side chapters my grammar is gonna be really horrible so bare with it. ☺︎︎

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

I went home recalling my moments in the nurse's office. Kou treated my wounds with bandages and Hanako went back to his little bathroom cave since he left Yashiro there.

Once I was leaving the school gates, Kou offered to go home with me, but I declined. He was disapointed but he gave me his jacket to help me hide my bruises. I arrived home to see my mom at the door.

"(Y/n)! Why are you here late? It's been an hour!" She hugs me and notices the jacket, "Where did you get this?"

"Oh, uh I was helping a friend with homework. I had to explain it to them over and over again since they didn't understand. Sorry mom, I should've sent a text..." I look at my mom, "Oh and the jacket, my friend gave it to me since it's chilly today..."

"Even though it's 85 degrees?" My mom asked.

"Yeah! I don't know why I suddenely got cold! But don't worry I'll give this jacket back as soon as I wash it." I give my mom some of the school newspaper before heading upstairs.

I took a deep sigh and removed the jacket off me. I got my school work out. It was only english.

I was halfway finished with my homework when my door suddnely opened. I rapidly put a blanket over me. It was dad.

"(Y/n)... why do you have a blanket on of you? It's quite hot today."

"I'm just suddenely cold. Anyways gor something to ask?"

Dad nodded and walked over to my bed, picking up the jacket "Yup, your mother just told me about the jacket. I just came here to get the jacket so you don't need to put it in the laundry. Dinners in 30 minutes."

I nodded quickly and my dad took a few steps before suddenely removing the blanket. His eyes widened to see the bandages. He removes them to see the bruises.

"How did this happen. I don't need excuses. I need a explaination."

I chuckled, "Haha yeah... I expected this reaction yet I still hid it. You see... I was gardening with my friends and we had rakes and so we decicded to play with them. We all ended up bruised up! Haha, sorry I should've told you."

He sighed, the wrinkles appearing on his forhead, "Ha... you sure made a mistake by playing around like that AND not telling us. I'll let it slide this time, but not the next. Make sure to not play around like that next time. I'll also not tell your mother for the sake of not making her worry."

He hugged me, and after that he gave me a light sweater. He left afterword.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

rEd bUlL gIvEs yOu wInGs

hope you enjoy this double chapter :)