ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24... 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! ꨄ︎

Despite being a Monday, my parents woke me up an hour early to head to school early. Why? Well to reverse me of course. The past two day experience of living-as-a-ghost was good and all, but I miss some of the things I've done when I was human.

      Anyways, I did the usual. Getting up, changed, eating breakfast, etc. Mom was driving the car while dad was contacting the clock keepers.

      Once we arrived to school, all three of the clock keepers were there. The keeper of the past was in the middle, while he was holding a staff in his right. Mirai was trapped in a small cage and Akane was holding Mirai.

     "Long time no see, (l/n). How have you been?" The clock keeper of past asked my father.

      "I've  been doing well. How have you been."

       "Well, you already know the response to that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience we caused for your daughter." The clock keeper of past approached me and patted my head.

     While my parents and the clock keeper of past was talking to each other, I decided to talk to Akane and Mirai.

     "Oh, oh (f/n)! I'm sorry for moving your time forward! It's just interesting to see how they'll look! They're just so beautiful!!" Mirai raised her hands and touched the metal bars.

      "Oh, don't worry. At least I kind of have a idea of what's my future is like." I smiled at Mirai and handed her a piece of candy.

     "Teehee! You know, (y/n)... you're really interesting! I like you... so please meet me at this location at least every once in a while so we can talk! Make sure to bring candy too!" Mirai slipped a paper and Akane just looked confused.

     "Mirai, you know we're not allow to tell where our base is." He sighed.

      "But she's (l/n)'s daughter!! You obviously don't know the details, Akane butttt... it's only natural invite her there!"

       I crossed my arms, "I honestly don't know the details either, being my father's daughter.... so don't you mind telling me Mirai?"

       She shook her head violently and pointed to the direction behind me. I turned around to see the old geezer and my father.

      "It's been a pleasure meeting you, Young (l/n). I'm sorry for overhearing the conversation earlier, but please do come ever once in a while." He patted my head once again, before tapping his staff one the ground once.

       I felt heavier and looked at my hands to see my normal skin tone. I wasn't transparent anymore, nor can I float or walk through stuff.

       "There you go. Now that my work is done, let's go." The old geezer walked up and turned around, "Oh one more thing, (y/n), your future is going to behold a betrayal, so beware. My only piece of advice is to be guarded. Only let down your guard when your at home and with us."

         "Thank you for the advice. I will hold it greatly." I said it, in the most formal way as possible.

        "You are becoming more and more like your parents. Again, if you are in danger don't hesitate to come to us. I will always lend a listening ear, especially Mirai."

        I nodded and with the gentle breeze of the wind they disappeared. I looked at my mom and dad.

      "Oh hun. I-I'm so happy your back. I must tell your that they treasure you greatly."

      After that we headed to the car and decided to talk about different things. From Disney movies, and weird stuff there was no awkward slience.

     "I could buy us tickets to a concert one day." Mother said.

     "You can, and only for you and (y/n). Since I'm a ghost! Haha!" Father let out the loudest most contagious laugh. We all laughed, and my stomach began hurting.

      After laughing for the longest time ever, it was time to go and I got off the car. With my bag over my shoulder, I waved at my parents before walking into the new school building.

      I walked to class, being the first to arrive. I didn't want to wait there for an  extra hour, so I went to the cheesiest place ever. The rooftop.

      Why the rooftop? Well... according to manga, that is where supposedly all romantic shit happens. I know I'm not going to get any confessions, but I hope I can ruin one.

      You see... this is the plan. See someone confessing, and out of nowhere just walk in between them. There's a bunch of confessions in the morning, so it's perfect!

     -time skip-

     It's been fifteen minutes. Nothing. I got so bored that I just decided to walk around. Now...what to think about. Oh! That anime was so good. That just proves my ship, oh I also have a bunch of fanfics to read and.... OH SHIT. I FORGOT TO FEED (mokke name).

      I stopped to see where I was. There was Akane on his knees to my left, and Aoi just standing up. Oh fuck.

     I rapidly walked away and I saw Aoi's face. She was walking towards me with a smile on her face.

     "(Y/n)!! Hi! How are you."

      I looked behind her to see Akane angry as hell. Sorry, I didn't mean that to happen.

     "I'm doing well! What about you?"

    "Thats nice that your doing well. I'm doing good. It's just that the fact Teru looks mad today. Akane doesn't really mind on this, so I think since your the secretary you should check on him."

     "Oh alright. I'll do that during lunch. After all class is going to begin." I let my hand out and she holded my hand.

      I think now is a good time to talk to Teru. After all it's been a long time, and I can't avoid him forever.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐡𝐢 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐫𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡 25 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 :))