ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7.1... 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞ꨄ︎

Before school I heard a rumor, which was called 'The Confession Tree'. I'm pretty you can just guess what the contents are about, but as usual... I decided to go visit the rumor tree.

    I saw the large tree and tried talking to it, but there was no response. Of course, I need someone for this. I quickly gave up and headed to the classroom only to be given a boring lesson and Yashiro screaming out of nowhere.

𓂺Gardening Club𓂺

   I pulled out my outfit for gardening and changed into it. I got lavenders, I bought yesterday and started planting. On my way to get water, Yashiro screamed again.

   "Yashiro, are you okay? " I placed my right hand on her shoulder.

    "I keep on thinking about..." she looked around and whispered in my ear, "Hanako Kun!"

     I smirked, I think I know where this is going. Even if I'm wrong, it will still be fun to see the look of her face.

     "Ah so I see... you developed a crush on him. It was quite obvious..." I pulled out of phone and showed her my gallery, which was filled with fictional people, and pictures of Yashiro.

     "That's weird. You took them when Hanako was with us. But Hanako's not in the pictures!" she said, splashing the water onto her face.

      "Um.. he's not because he's a ghost! Oh look at this picture! It looks like you're scared of the mop and bucket." I said, pointing to the mop.

     We picked up the water buckets and brought them into the greenhouse to find Aoi. Yashiro ran over to Aoi.

      "Aoi? Can I asked your opinion about a friend of mines?" Yashiro said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her hair and smiling lightly. Oh gosh she looks like that one meme.

   Aoi handed a pot to Yashiro before talking, "Of course!"

𓂺After talking𓂺

     "It quite obvious! They both like each other!" she squealed, "I recommend one of them to confess under the confession tree!"

     "OH THE CONFESSION TREEE! I heard about it!"

      Aoi and me began talking about the confession. Halfway through the conversation, I Ieft the greenhouse to give water to my forgotten lavender.

     On my way to my flowers, I saw Akane and Lemon confessing to each other. I think they're rehearsing. I ran towards a bush I grew. I took our the scissors from my pocket and cut a rose and its thorn. I then went over to went over to Akane.

      "(L/N)?! What is this for?"

       "Isn't it obvious...? It's to make your rehearsing better. It's kinda useless right now, so feel free to throw away the rose. Anyways have fun rehearsing for your dearest crush!" I threw finger guns at him before walking away.

        "Wait (L/N)!"

          "Hm...?" I turned around.

         "Can I get more roses the day I confess?" He scratch the back of his neck.

        "Sure, if its enough to make confessing a bit more special... I really don't care about roses right now. I could just grow more"

        "Ah! Thank you... I'll buy you some (f/s) next time!"

       I smiled, and waved back on my way to garden.

𓂺After School𓂺

    I went with Yashiro to help clean the bathroom. As we enter we saw Hanako sitting in front of us.