ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6... 𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐒𝐚𝐧 ꨄ︎

I got in a fighting position as the lady charged at me and Kou.

    I grabbed a doll and dodged her attack. The blondie stopped for a second, looking at Kou, before I threw the doll in her face.

   I kept dodging the lady, and I heard a scream that came from Yashiro. I glanced at Hanako to see him push Yashiro off.

    "What did you do Hanako?" I yelled.

     Hanako, pulled out his knife and helped me fight the lady, while Kou destroyed the dolls.

    "I made her do something important! Its not like I murdered her!" He said shrugging before slicing a doll.

     I sighed before running to the edge with a broom, "Hey Hanako, is it safe to jump off?"

     "I think so, you might break a leg or two legs, so I don-"

      Before he completed his sentence I jumped off, he said MIGHT not that I will. I'm fine if I break my leg, I just want to help Yashiro even with this damn hand of mine. The air brushed through my (h/l) (h/c). I saw the grass and a pond. I headed towards the pond to land in there. Right next to the pond was a shrine.

    When I landed in the pond, I got up and walked out the pond, completely soaked. I walked towards the shrine and opened it just to see a pair of scissors.

     "Its just a pair of scissors." I said.

  I walked away from the shrine, and walked around to see Yashiro with a book. I walked towards her and waved my right hand in the air. It's a good thing that she's alright.

     "Oh hey Yashiro." I said.

      "(L/n)!!! How did you get here? Most importantly are you okay?!"

      "I jumped off, and I'm okay and instead of breaking a leg, I'm pretty sure I sprained my ankle. Otherwise I'm okay."

      "Ah.. that must of hurt... anyways..." Yashiro stood up showing me the book, "I found a book, and I think it might be related the girl that was fighting us earlier! Look at this here!"

      She showed me a couple of pages. Interesting things were read here and there.  We suddenely heard a strong metal noise. We both recognized it and flinched.

     "What are you doing here?" the recognizable voicr could be heard from my right side. She's near.

       "Run!" Yashiro yelled

     But it's no use. She's too close to us.

     The dolls were on our legs, grabbing it and not letting go, causing us to stay in that position. I looked around before crouching down to get my broom and hitting the dolls near me. I got set free and try to help Yashiro.

     I only needed a couple a dolls before I got pulled on my wrist. I looked back and saw it was the lady.

     "Your not Misaki!" Yashiro said.

      "You figured it out without me telling you... I see."

       "Misaki won't like this!" Yashiro said the tears spilling out of her eyes.

         "I know that. I just want to here him yell at me. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM BACK!"

         Yashiro screamed out Hanako's name and bam he arrived. If only fictional characters appeared like that. The girl looked at him with furious eyes before I smacked her in the head with the broom from earlier.

      "Ow! COME BACK HERE!"

     I ran towards Hanako, behind him Yashiro.

      "Where's Kou... don't tell me you left him up there!" I said, crushing the dolls.

       "Yes I did, but I don't think there is time to continue this conversation. Stay here and protect Yashiro. Oh and Yashiro? Do you have any idea where the Yoshiro might be?" He said.

     "Whats a Yoshiro?" I asked.

       "Its something that has a supernatural power. Somrthing that is precious to them." Yashiro answers.

        "Like a pair of scissors?" I asked.

        "Ye-Wait... (y/n) where did you see that?" Hanako said.

        "A shrine... if your looking for it's behind her." I pointed out.

        "New plan.. Me and (y/n) let's distract her while Yashiro gets the Yoshiro.

        I nodded before Hanako approaching the lady. I went behind Hanako and smashed the dolls.

      I saw no dolls in sight and ran behind the lady before pushing her in Hanako's direction. Hanako grabbed rope from his pockets and tied her up, giving Yashiro a advantage.

     She screamed and blurted some inauditable before Yashiro grabbed the Yoshiro and took off the seal.

     As I took a sigh of relief, I reached to the back of my neck because I felt something running down my back. Looking down at my hand, and as expected... it's blood.

    I suddenly felt dizzy and the pain behind my neck is now stronger. This must be my brain in survival mode. Lost in my thoughts, I was snapped back into reality by someone calling out my name, "(y/n)! There's blood on the back of your head!"

     I took deep breaths and touched it once again. The real question is how did I receive this? I look at Yashiro before she came and helped me.

    "(Y/n)! Its okay! Close your eyes and rest.. uh... we'll help you right-" I couldn't here what she said before I closed my eyes remembering my favorite manga, Garden Bound.

𓂺Two Hours later𓂺

I shot up from a bed in the nurses office. I looked down on my right ankle and notice it was treated. I touched my neck and notice that was treated too. Thank god.

    After one or two minutes I heard noises and I got up, only to fall on the floor. That didn't stop me from walking, so I stood up, and walked towards the direction of the noise.

    The noise was caused by none other by Yashiro, Hanako and a grumpy fox. Yashiro was the first to notice me coming, and she quickly rushed in to give me a hug.

     "Are you okay?" She asked, looking over my injures.

     "It's fine. Just a headache." I said.

      "That's good, you're okay. I was quite worry when you suddenly passed out." Hanako said, walking over to me "It could of been worse... anyways, meet Yako! She is the supernatural we fought at Misaki stairs."

     "Oh really? That's cool, she did really fought good!" I said crouching down to greet her, "Nice to meet you Yako San."

      "Hmph!" She said.

      "Giving me the cold shoulder aren't you? But actually I would like to know a bit more about you." I said, noticing my phone was in my pocket. I pulled it out and took a picture of the fox.

       We talked a couple of minutes before me and Yashiro left the school gates, and heading home. Overall I'm glad I'm safe.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝