ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13... 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 ꨄ︎

As class ended, we had lunch and students began moving the desk to eat with their friends. Me, Yashiro, and Aoi took our seats.

    I grabbed my lunch out my bag, and looked at the things my mother decided to pack for me. There were a variety of foods like, strawberry lemonade, pasta and my favorite snack.

  "I guess people from different species don't love each other." Nene said blantly.

    I looked at Yashiro confused while Aoi spoke, "Nene Chan, have you fallen in love?"

    "Donuts..." Nene mumbled, "Maybe it would've been better if I was a supernatural too..."

     I patted her shoulder, now grasping the situation. I suddenly flinched by the sound of a old man like voice.

    "Oh ho...? You wish to become a supernatural? How convient, allow us to grant your wish."

    I looked around to find a voice, Yashiro did the same. The voice spoke again, instructing to look down.

    "It is our deepest pleasure to meet your acquaintance. My lady" there stood a pufferfish with a mustache.

     "Frick off." I mumbled. It wasn't so quiet since Aoi widened her eyes, I reassured her saying that I accidentally remembered something and I said it out of the blue.

     "I'm not talking to you, commoner! I'm talking to my beautiful lady!" His finned pointed to Yashiro.

     Yashiro was so startled by the situation, she yelled "FISH!"

    Aoi is concerned what Yashiro said, "Are you okay, Nene Chan...?"

    "I know, fish are gross disgusting creatures." I crossed my arms, and glared at the fish. I looked back I Yashiro calmly stand up and run out the room.

      "Nene-Chan?!?!" Aoi yelled this out, trying to catch Nene, but failing.

      "Aoi, should I go find Nene?" I looked at Aoi.

     "Y-yes, please! Nene Chan has been acting so weird the past few days." she paused before speaking again, "Oh! And don't worry about me, I just realized I have to tell a teacher something!"

     I nodded and went on my short adventure to find Yashiro. I went through all the floors, and the roof.

  As I went on the roof, I found Yashiro. She was on a tree branch, and the fish was beneath her.

   I ran down the stairs already sweating. Gross, can't believe I have to do extra exercise. Anyways, I ran out the door to find Yashiro clenching onto something, and the fish on the ground.

   "I told you, once and I'll say it again." I smiled gracefully, "Frick off!"

    The pufferfish looked at Yashiro, "Remeber, my lady. You must decide."

   I was slowly getting angry, and I picked up a rock and threw it at the fish. The fish didn't, even notice and poofed away.

    I turned back to Yashiro, "Yashiro, are you okay? Uh... you can tell me what happened. Your expression seems pretty troubled."

    Yashiro nodded and told me what happened. At the same time we were heading back to the classroom.

   "Damn, becoming a princess sounds okay, but being near fish? Disgusting. Either way, don't go with them. I'll miss you, and plus what would your hamster do?" I had a passed expression thinking about fish.

    "Y-you do have a point. Ah, can you also, come with me after school? I want to go see..." Yashiro was interrupted by me.

     "Spider-Sensei. Kind of expect you to say that. Sure I'll come, I need to talk to the spider boi too."

     Shortly after that, we arrived at the classroom and I quickly texted my mom saying that I could walk home. She said fine, only that I have to arrived before 7.

𓂺After School𓂺

    I stood outside the classroom as Yashiro talked to the teacher privately as she requested. I wasn't able to listen on anything sadly, and the time quickly pass as I was reading something by WheezingBloodNotMine.

    I suddenly heard the door know turn and Yashiro walked out worn out.

   "Haha... don't worry about me..." Yashiro said.

    "Don't worry about you? Fine, I won't for now, but I'll send a message to you later."

    "Ok, that's fine by me! Anyways, ahaha... bye!" Yashiro once again ran away. I sighed and opened the door to the classroom.

    "Oh hey, long time no-" I looked to see Hanako and the spider boi, "Um... hey Hanako you doing good...?"

   "Yes, I'm doing good!" He showed a smile on his face.

    "Um, no I'm pretty sure that smile is fake. You haven't been talking to Yashiro. So what did you say to her?" I went ahead and sat down on top of a desk.

    "You caught me.. I didn't say anything to her, she didn't know I was hiding here." He replied back.

      "Hiding where?" I placed my hand on my chin.

       He stayed slient, "Behind... the curtains."

      I decided to hold in my laugh, but failed to. Hanako glared at me, and I placed my hand up.

      "Pfft, sorry. You could of hidden somewhere else, but anyways you heard about it right?"

     He nodded and the spider boi decided to do paperwork. I continue to speak.

    "I'm not sure what you'll do, but... if your not going to be there tomorrow for some supernatural reason, I'll be there for her."

     Hanako smiled, "What makes you think that, (y/n)?"

     I smiled back at him, "Hmm... I don't know...? I suppose it's because these days, you guys have been awkward."

     His smile turned into a frown. His amber eyes looked hurt, "Anyways, yes I'll be there. So you don't need to be there."

    "Ah okay." I jumped off the desk and walked out the classroom with my bag in hand, "See you tomorrow then."

    'You say I don't need to be there, but I will be there just in case.'

   I walked out the gates and went back home. I arrived home and texted Yashiro, to make sure she is okay. She replied back with yes, though I don't think she meant it truthfully.

    I completed my work, and had free time left. I looked back at my reflection in my mirror.

   'Should I see if I have any ghostly powers?'

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐢 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲!