ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39... 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 ꨄ︎

I sighed, "I told you already, goddammit! I am a idiot, and I'm not denying it. What's the worse that can possibly happen?"

. . .

      I was running through the halls, of the cells with the siblings of Madam Haki. What were we running from? I have no idea, they just told me to run.

᪥ ᪥ ᪥ ᪥

      You may be wondering... how the hell did we end up in this stupid situation? I, (y/n) am going to summarize it.

     First off, I slept for a hour before dressing in the hottest all black outfit I can find. I mean gotta look amazing if I'm going save and rescue some people.

     When I was hot looking, I snuck my way along the flooring with socks. I figure it would be faster and my shoes won't make noise. My destination, was Dad's office. Sadly, when I got there... the door was lock.

      I don't know how to pick a lock, and I don't know where the keys are so... I'll just destory the door with a katana I packed. I didnt cut it up in one slice though.

      Damn,im weak

       Although the ruckus, no one came to check out the noise. So I went in the office, using my phone light as a source.  As I was behind dad's desk, there was nothing in his cabinets thingy. So I did something only light Yagami would do.

     I look under the cabinets, spotting a hole. From my sick skills, I was able to get the little chanting paper.

      Thou shall resign the chains, midnight spars, life darn, Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur, got the whole club lookin at her, get it to it yuh

   Oh my gosh, she wasn't lying. This chant is so difficult to say. I snapped out of my thoughts, and then made my waynto the kitchen.

   I closed the door and locked it. There was so many guards. The next thing I did was go through the literal jail cell place. The jail cells smelled musty as heck.

  It wasn't hard finding her siblings because they were literally in the first cell. The next cell only had corpses, which is why this place stinks like hell.

    "Heyy!! Wake up!!! I, am literally here to save you..." there was no response, "ugh fine im leaving you here... later. Hot outfit used for nothing."

    A voice of a guy piped up, it was very rapsy, "W-wait!! Take us out please! I will forever be in your debt if you let me, Daki and Jerky out."

      Jerry? What kind of name is... nope your suppose to let them out!!

   " Thou shall resign the chains, midnight spars, life darn, Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur, got the whole club lookin at her, get it to it yuh"

    A glowing light embraced me, and a song played in my head. So I said it again.

     "Thou shall resign the chains, midnight spars, life darn, Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur, got the whole club lookin at her, get it to it yuh"

      I looked at the cell where her siblings were, once I stopped seeing the glowing light. As the man I talked to was about to give me a hug, I heard a Elsa like AaAa.

       Not only that, we heard the ground shaking. We traveled out way to the kitchen, and then to the hallways.

I was running through the halls, of the cells with the siblings of Madam Haki. What were we running from? I have no idea, they just told me to run.

         I huffed and puffed, "What are we running from!"

         "Its a spirit called Gara. Its the grossest thing you can imagine."

         "In that case, you guys go to the erm... garden and I'll contact someone to pick you guys up."

          He looked concerned, "What about you Miss?"

           "Oh no, I'm staying here. After all I am... Esmeray's daughter." I give them a smile, which they looked shock.

           They were going to say something, but I ran to my room calling out to someone. I'm doomed I never actually planned whag was going to happen after I saved them.

        I whispered yelled, "HARPER HARPER!! HAKI HAKI APPEAR WHOOSH! WHOOSH!"

        Nothing. Literally Nothing. But wait! My main character energy a bright light appears in the comfy cloud like chair I have. As how obvious it was, it was Harper.

        "Why did you call me so late!"

        "Now is not the time, you smurf! Madam Haki's siblings are in the garden. Take them somewhere safe, along with this ritual chanting thing! Gara is out to get em, including Madam Haki!"

          "What? Actually explain later."

          In that he disappeared, and I sighed. I needed to quickly get rid of any evidence. I took off my amazing ourfit off, quickly taking a shower to get rid of the disgusting jail cell smell.

         After that I changed into my pajamas, and stayed near the door just eavesdropping.

          "They escaped! The prisoners!"

          "Ugh, what? Lead me to the cells."

          It seems my plan was successful. Difficult, and smelly, but all successful. I spent the night sleeping for two hours, until I got a visit from Harper. He was in a stuff animal form to avoid suspicion.

.. .

𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨.

𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧