ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22...𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞 ꨄ︎

WARNING! MANGA SPOILERS!

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

      After Mirai left, the chandlier fell and Kou began to move. You just sat there looking at older self. You felt, your hands were transperent, and everything felt lighter. You had a hard time adjusting.

    "Uh... (y/n) what happened? Where are the others and why are you like that?" Kou looked with concern in your eyes.

    "Oh, do you not like my new apperance?" you joked, "Don't worry it's  only temporillay though... I hope. Oh and the others... at the nurses office. You want me to recap everything while you were frozen?"

    "Yeah, please do."

     You and Kou stood up and left the theater room, going to the nurses office. You started to tell him all the stuff that has been happening.

    "So you're telling me that, Mirai the clock-keeper of future is responsible of all this?" Kou said.

    "Mhm, and not only that, the clockeeper of present is Akane! Y'know the guy who has a huge crush on Aoi?"

    Kou looked at me suprised, "Really? Me, Hanako and Yashiro thought it was either Aoi or you!"

    "Wait-? What?! Why would you think it's me? I'm no school mystery, I'm a rat. Come on, I thought you already knew that." I rolled my eyes.

     "(Y/n), you're not a rat!"

     "But I dressed as one for halloween, though? I also like cheese on my pizza. And what does rats like? Cheese!"

      "Don't pizzas have cheese on them? Anyways, were here in the nurses office." Kou pointed to the above sign on the door.

      Kou slid the door, telling me to go in, I thanked him before making speauk noises. Everyone looked at me confused, but Kou gave me a look of concern.

     "(Y/n)... have you been affected too...?" Yashiro looked at my transperant self.

      "Mhm, I met the girl while I was waiting for time to began. She's nice, glad she didn't turn me to a old folk."

     "You've met-" Akane was cut off by a sudden scream.

      "SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP!" this was from the hallway, and we all ran our way to the hallway.

      Looking down from the right side of the hallway people were turning old. I looked at Mirai, who was behind Lemon. She touched him, and wrinkles began appearing his face.

    "Mirai! Dammit!" Akane began reaching his hand out to Mirai, but she quickly dodged.

    "Heehee! Hi Akane! Oh and hello there (L/n)!" She soon started to jump on the walls left and right before disappearing.

    "Woah! She's fast!" Kou looked at awed as he looked the finished result.

     Hanako, who was behind Akane had his knife near his neck, "So you're the one... behind the disturbances. Clockeepers."

    "Yes we are. Mirai got away. She's the one who's resposible for moving people time. Like for example (y/n), Mirai moved their time to the future. That's why they're in their currenr state."

    Hanako soon aproached me, pointing his knife towards my neck, "And you, (y/n)? You mentioned you met a girl earlier, why didn't you tell us, hm...?"

     "Cuz of some person screaming. I would've told you guys everything, if it wasn't some person screaming." I said, stating the obvious.

     Once saying that, I looked at Hanako... but for some reason he doesn't seem to be conviced. He moved his knife towards my neck.

     "Oh really?? Hm... so why did Mirai know your name?"

     From when he moved his knife closer, I felt uneasy. Hanako's way of making people talk is by pointing a knife towards there neck. Though I felt scared, I'm not going to tell him everything because of a knife.

     Plus, don't I basically have two lives? After all I am half ghost, which probably means if I die, then I'll fully become a ghost.

    "Nope, I'm not going to say anything if you're going to be like that. Put the knife away." I stepped back, but Hanako moved his knife closer.

    "Tell me."

     "No, move your knife. You could've asked me without the knife, like I said before, but you chose not to. I'm not going to feel scare because of some ghost who points knifes at people."

     "You have once last chance, (y/n)."

     I looked at Hanako, he doesn't seem like he's joking but still don't point the knife.

     I sighed, "Fine. You see... what... happened was..." I kept lowering, to make it seem as if I was scared, "ummmmmm... i... JOE MAMA!"

     I turned my left, and began running. Hell yeah, I was overracting probably, but I told Hanako to put the knife away. He didn't so, I'm not telling him anything.

       Literally old people were everywhere, I literally almost crashed into one. Hanako and the others were behind me, I was nowhere near the exit, and a idea popped in my head.

     Wait, since I'm transperant like... can I go through walls? I ran my hand across the walls and it went through. I looked back and everyone Yashiro were stilk chasing me. Luckily no one caught my trick yet.

    I decided to run through my classroom where, I left my back. I picked up my bag and say Hanako and the others.

    "We got you corner, (y/n). This is your last chance telling us." Hanako said.

    I made a pissed off face, trying to catch my breath, "It's about drive, It's about power."

    Hanako looked at me with a confused face. His guard was down, and I smile. Before running through the walls.

    "WE STAY HUNGRY WE DEVOUR!! HAAHAAA YOU THOUGHHT!" I screamed.

     "(Y/n) just went through the walls!" Kou screeched.

       The strip of my bag was on my shoulder and now the only one who was chasing me was Hanako.

      I passed the doors of the new school building and headed towards the gates. The Mokkes were there in a formation of a Wall, and Yashiro was there too.

     "OPERATION DO NOT LET (Y/N) LEAVE!" Yashiro yelled.

     The mokkes only covered the gates, which basically only a normal human can't pass. The haven't covered the walls, which means I could leave the school grounds where Hanako can't reach me.

     I ran through the walls, and looked back at the school, Hanako looked mad and Yashiro was shocked. I gave them two peace signs.

     "Bye! I'm going to get Wendy's!"

      After saying my goodbye with Chaos at school, I realized... I can't make a order... can I? I sighed, now realizing I'd have to tell my father about this. Oh boy...

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐢? 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤? 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?