ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 ꨄ︎

Now there was the familar figure right in front of me. The one who Tsukasa killed, Mistuba.

    I felt tears around my eye, on the verge of crying, "Mistuba... is that you?You don't know how much... I've missed you."

    I pulled Mistuba into a hug, but he pushed me away. I looked at him in confusion.

    "Who are you? And how do you know my name? That's hella creepy..." Mistuba took a step back in disgust.

    I bit my lip, and refrained myself from crying any further. I raised my hand over my chest and took a drep breath.

     Maybe it's temporary that he lost his memory? Did Tsukasa do this so we wouldn't and find a way to get Mistuba back.

    "Ah, well then um... let me introduce myself again. I'm (y/n) (l/n), and you can call me whatever you want as long its not rude. So how are you??"

    "Well, as you know I'm Mistuba. Hmph! Now you said that this is your second time introducing yourself? When was the first?"

    "The time we met was a-OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT?" I pointed at multiple hands and Mistuba turned around.

     "Oh, I guess the person is here, come let's go meet whoever this stranger is."

     I followed wherever Mistiba went and lookee around. There were tons of mirrors and I was to focus on looking around when, I lost Mistuba. I didn't panic, just decided to look around.

     While looking around I found a big mirror. I looked into it deeply, placing a hand onto the mirror.

     Once I placed my had onto the mirror, I suddenely saw no reflection of myself.

    "Weird... you do not fear nothing." a voice said.

    I crossed my arms, "Of course I don't!" That's a lie right there...

   I'm scared, that the people I am close to at school will go aganist me. The reason is simple, the day when I ran away from school, Yashiro had a shocked look onto her face. Hanako though, seems to dislike me now.

   I may or may not have overrated when Hanako pointed a knife at me... But I couldn't help it, I made it clear that if he puts the knife away, I'll tell him but he didn't.

    The voice in the mirror, interrupted my thoughts, "You say you are not afaird of anything, but you are. You see I'm usaully the type to be stronger with the fear of others, but I pity you."

     "Thanks for your pity, I guess. But what should I do next?

     "Become a baddie, as your generation would say. Do things you want to do, even if it breaks relationship. Only the loyal will be with you."

    I laughed, "Alright then, but I don't think I'll follow the last part. So who are you?"

    "I am mystery no. 3, but please do call me whatever you want homie."

    "Please don't say homie again. But I'll call you, umm Joseph." I crossed my arms, and took out really amazing shaded and put them on.

     "Now that we've introduce ourselves, I do think someone has entered in my boundary. Its another human and a being. Let's go scare them shall we not? Place your hand through the mirror to your right."

      I did as Joseph said, and my hand when through it. I stared, fascinated and I walked into the mirror. Walking into thr mirror was a magical experience, as i entered there there was even more mirrors, each mirror was different

     The mirrors also had a purpose. The mirrors served as a purpose as cameras, and the shape of the mirrors mattered too. If the shape was squared the view was from the celing, if it was circled the view would be the corners, etc.

    "Look at the purple mirror, thats the person who I felt there presence."

     I looked into the mirror and saw another figure I knew...

     Yashiro...

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸