Chapter 1

You stood in the furthest corner of the room, arms across your chest as you peered at everyone from under your hood.

You stood out like a sore thumb in here among the heroes. Wearing all black, combat boots, jeans, gloves, trench coat with a hoodie underneath, your hood pulled up covering the top half of your face while a mask covered the lower half of your face. Two large swords were strapped to your back.

People filed in, a few giving you curious glances, clearly they didn't know who you were, otherwise they'd be trying their damn best to run out.

"Is everyone here?" The police chief asked.

"I believe so." A small mammal nodded.

The chief turned to you, gesturing to the seat next to him.

"Care to sit?" He asked.

"No." You replied bluntly.

He simply nodded and turned around to the others. Everyone paid attention while he was speaking, you on the other hand turned your gaze to the large window beside you, looking out at the busy streets.

"What does she have to do with this?" A bored voice sighed.

You flicked your gaze back to the group to find everyone looking at you. The chief stood, gesturing for you to come over, so you did, tucking your hands into the front pockets of your hoodie.

"This is the lead on our case." The chief turned to you, "care to introduce yourself?"

You grumbled, glaring at the officer from under your hood, red and (E/C) eyes staring through him.

"No."

He chuckled nervously and took a few steps back from you, rubbing the back of his head slightly.

"Okay. Well, this is (Y/N) (L/N). A governmental spy, having been in the underground for a couple of years."

A sickly looking man stood, raising his hand.

"Excuse me, Sir. If I may, what does this have to do with anything, with this information can't the heroes simply handle it?"

"Sorry, but not. This group is different... more, shall we say elite. (L/N) is the only person who has gotten this far."

The man sat down, and others were mumbled to one another. Asking each other questions while glancing between you and the chief.

"And the others?" Another hero asked.

"Sadly they were killed in action..."

Everyone nodded slowly, a tense silence fell over the room.

"That still doesn't explain what she's doing here." A bored voice spoke again.

You connected eyes with the rugged looking man, taking a chair, you flipped it so it was backwards, resting your arms on the back of the chair you carefully watched him.

"Have you all heard of the reaper?" The chief asked.

Everyone nodded, an even worse silence hung over the room. The chief pointed to you, all eyes landed on you once more.

"Meet the governmental spy, the reaper."

The room fell into silence and there was an uproar from the heroes.

"You can't expect us to let her work at UA!" Someone yelled.

"She shouldn't be allowed near the kids! She's dangerous!"

You listened to them for a few moments before standing up, you picked up your chair, and with a flick of your wrist you tossed it behind you, cracking the wall as the chair lodged itself into the brick.

The room instantly fell quiet.

"I have no interest in your pathetic wanna heroes. No harm will come of them. I am simply there to do a job, that is all."

No one dared to speak a word. You walked over to your chair and pulled it free, dropping it in front of the chief, you stuffed your hands back into your pockets.

"Have the details emailed to me, I'm leaving."

With that, you left the room, and it felt like there was a pressure lifted from all of their shoulders as you vanished from sight