Chapter 3

You were taken to an empty room, files were already set up on the desk for you so you sat down and picked one up.

"Is there anything else you need?"

"No."

Toshinori nodded awkwardly and shuffled around for a little bit before he sat down, his hands in his lap as he watched you carefully read the first file.

"Mineta, safe." You said throwing the file to the side.

You picked up another and flicked through it, reading through the pages before tossing it aside.

"Yaoyorozu, safe."

"How do you know they'll be safe?"

You picked up another file, not bothered to spare him a look as you replied.

"The Golden Gang don't care for quirks that aren't powerful. They also don't care about people that will be hard to control, that want strong quirks and personalities they can break and manipulate easily."

Toshinori nodded, picking up a couple of files he started to sort them into a small pile for you.

"May I ask how you know so much?"

You tossed another file to the side, claiming the student to be safe as you picked one from his pile.

"No."

You carefully read through the file, Izuku Midoriya. He had good grades and his quirk was beyond anything you'd seen.

You handed the file over to the teacher, and picked up another one.

"Midoriya will be a target."

"Are you sure?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Yes. Iida is a target."

You did this until all the students had been separated.

Grabbing the files of students at risk, you laid them out. You texted the chief the names and told him to come by UA immediately.

"Iida, Kirishima, Kaminari, Todoroki, Midoriya, Shoji, Tokoyami, Mina, Hagakure and Jiro will all be targets."

"Are you sure? You haven't even watched them train or anything yet, is there a chance you could be mistaken?"

"I haven't made it this far based on mistakes." You growled, "I can tell you as a fact, from what I've just read all these students will be prime targets."

He slowly nodded, watching as you picked up the files of the students you listed, he picked up the others to put away.

"Go grab their homeroom teacher and bring him to the principals office."

With that, you walked out, into the crowded hallway of students who had just come out of lesson.

They parted, making a walkway for you as you marched through straight to the principals office. You didn't bother to knock, you simply just threw the door open to find a student in there.

"Ah, (L/N), May this Wait?" He asked.

"No." You pointed to the kid, "out."

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do extra?!" He growled.

Your eyes lit up as you stared at him, he faltered a little bit but stood his ground.

"Out. Now. I have no patience for children."

"Bakugo, please come back later so we can continue our discussion." Nezu smiled.

The teen growled and marched out, though he avoided you as much as possible, leaving a huge gap between the pair of you as he left.

When he did you dropped the files on the desk and sat down in a chair, kicking your feet up on the food as you pulled a dagger out to twirl between your fingers.

"Please do not be so rude to my students next time."

"I do not answer to you, I shall treat them however I see fit."

He just sighed and read through the names as the doors opened and closed once more.

"You called for a meeting reaper?"

"I've identified the students at risk."

The door opened again and two more people walked in, the four of them stood on one side of the desk while you sat on the other.

"Are you sure about this list?" Aizawa grumbled, "Jiro, Hagakure and Mina don't make sense."

"They have strong quirks, a couple of months and they'll be willing to swap sides." You shrugged.

"Then what do you propose we do?" The chief asked.

"You're really going to leave the fate of teenagers in a murderers hands? Someone who kills for a living."

You sneered at the underground hero again, holding the blade tightly in your hand this time.

"She knows this group better than anyone, she'll know the best course of action."

"Get them somewhere else to stay, and tell them that they're probably going to be attacked and by who."

"They're just children, perhaps we can leave a few things out." Toshinori said.

"You think the golden gang cares about that? You think I care about that? No. If you want to keep those creatures safe you should do as I said. At least they'll have a semi better chance."

"You act so high and mighty don't you? You expect us to follow your word like it's law, but we have no reason to trust you." Aizawa responded.

"Now, everyone let's just calm down." Nezu said.

You stood up, pointing the tip of your blade at Aizawa.

"I know what I'm talking about, can you say the same? I heard about the USJ, you could barely protect your students. It's pathetic Eraserhead, All Might. Both of you are utterly pathetic, nothing but wanna be peacemakers."

Putting your weapon away, you stuffed your hands into your pockets as you lent back.

"I know first hand what these people will do to your students, the things they'll put them through, the chemicals they'll put in them. Believe me when I say, only one or two of them will survive it."

With that, you sat back down in your chair, legs kicked up on the wood once more as a heavy silence hung over you all, all eyes were on you