Chapter 10

You guys soon arrived on a beach just outside of the city, apparently it was some sort of beach trip so everything ran out while you crouched by the wall in the shade just watching.

The teachers separated themselves but Toshinori stayed by your side, along with Aizawa who just walked over.

"Do you think they'll turn up?" Aizawa asked.

"Most definitely."

He nodded and walked away.

You rested your arms on your knees as you carefully paid attention to everything around you.

"Take them to the far side of the beach."

"I will. But what about you? You'll need help."

"I can handle myself, just make sure no one comes near me."

He nodded and crouched next to you. It wasn't long until you felt more people around, and saw a flash of gold from the corner of your eye.

"They're here..." you whispered, "go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Go, get out of here. Take them to the car side of the beach, use the forest as cover and get back to the city as quick as possible, alert the chief."

Toshinori nodded once more and left to alert the other teachers. You walked to the middle of the beach watching as the students were rounded yup and carefully led away.

Aizawa walked past you and stopped.

"All Might And myself will be around."

"No, leave."

"It's not rational for you to think you can take them all in by yourself."

"I have a better chance."

You said nothing more as you walked away towards the gold, you took one of your gloves off, you stuffed it into your pockets and drew your swords, swinging them a few times.

In front of you was a large group of people, all wearing the same gold uniforms.

"Come on now, don't step in our way reaper." The leader chuckled.

"I have a job to do, unfortunately that means I can't allow you to get your hands on those students."

The leader pulled his hood down to travel his bright yellow hair and his face, a scar ran down the left side.

"Come now, we used to be friends ya know."

"That was a mistake on my part Leon."

His hands lit with a bright yellow fire and the other members surrounded you.

"Don't let her touch you, you'll instantly die!" He called.

"Right!" The group yelled back.

You readied yourself and he chuckled.

"It would make it so much easier if you returned reaper, I miss you!"

You growled, the first one of his people attacked, they hand a simple sword, meaning they didn't have a quirk yet, with ease you disarmed them and kicked them to the floor.

Another tried, sending water flying your way. You ducked and ran, sliding on the sand, you kicked some into her face making her stumble back, with the hilt of one of your swords you knocked her out.

A cry from behind you made you duck, a chunk of rock flew over your head.

Spinning around, you jumped over the foot that tried to knock you over and you tossed a sword in the air, distracting him you grabbed his uniform with your clothed hand and threw him into the water with immense strength. Bringing a hand up, you caught the sword once more.

"I knew they wouldn't stand a chance against you, you're too strong!"

You turned to face Leon, the members that hadn't attacked you yet surrounded him, and more seemed to appear out of no where.

By your side, two heroes appeared making you snarl.

"I told you to leave." You hissed.

"You can't take these guys in alone, it's a death wish." Toshinori said, standing in his All Might form.

"The students are safe, you need support." Aizawa said.

You growled once more but never said anything, you simply took a few steps away from them.

"I can do this all day!" He laughed.

"So can I, or did you forget the quirks I have?"

"Oh not at all, in fact, I have more lined up for you!"

"Shame you won't be able to give them to me."

His men charged, Toshinori took one group, Aizawa took another and you focused on the smaller group surrounding Leon.

Walking over, you threw one sword to the side, embedding it in the chest of someone who tried to sneak attack Aizawa.

Reaching into your coat, you pulled a couple of daggers our and held them between your fingers as you stalked forward, eyes glowing as shadows licked the base of your feet.

"Get her." Leon smirked