Chapter 24

You were soon taken to the hospital, and they held the meeting with the chief the next day like planned.

"Are you blackmailing me us?" Someone growled.

"That's exactly what we're doing, are you stupid as well as ugly?" Hawks smirked.

The same man growled, slamming his hands on the table.

"Who are you to blackmail us?! We can ruin you!"

"You do that and we'll release this either way. Including what happened at the bridge last night, I'm sure the public would love to know what really happened." Aizawa yawned.

"I bet my listeners would love to hear some juicy gossip!" Hizashi grinned.

"It would make the top news within the hour." Kira hummed.

Toshinori watched the exchange, he didn't want to say anything.

"Well All Might, What's your thoughts? You took part in this too." The chief sighed.

Toshinori looked up, standing up slowly, he set his hands on the wood and sighed.

"(Y/N) risked her life for myself twice, Aizawa and the students once. She was more than committed to doing her mission and what she wanted to make things right."

Everyone fell silent.

"She was thrust into this life unwillingly and you know about it. Yes she created the gang but they stuck to the laws, it was Leon who started all this mess, used her like a puppet, and you did too."

The officials all looks down, avoiding his gaze.

"Let her go, give her the viles to take away all her quirks but the cell regeneration. Swear you won't throw her, or those that helped us behind bars, and that you NEVER use people like this again, and we'll make sure this information doesn't get out."

Toshinori sat back down, and a few of the people next to him nodded. The officials whispered with one another before the chief finally turned around again.

"We have no choice but to agree to these terms."

He reached down and pulled out a small box, sliding it over to them.

"Every single one, I assume you know which is which."

"We do." Might said, taking the box.

"We demand the information."

Aizawa tossed a folded across the table and everyone stood up.

"Oh, by the way, don't try stab us in the back, we have those files embedded all over the place." Kira winked.

Everyone left, but it didn't feel like a win. They gave you what you needed, but even then, you still weren't getting any better.

You were slowly healing, but days were turning into weeks and the weeks slipped into nearly two months.

Toshinori came by your hospital room like he did every weekend, but he was quickly stopped by a nurse.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, worried.

"It's, well, Miss (L/N) has woken up-" "that's amazing!"

With his outburst he threw up some blood. With a quickly apology he wiped his lip.

"Sir it's just.. well... we don't think she wants visitors."

Toshinoris happiness quickly died, he glanced between the nurse and your room.

"May I try?"

"Of course, but if she doesn't want you there we have to ask you to leave."

He nodded and walked over to the door. Taking a small breath, he pushed the door open and slipped in, closing it behind him.

You weren't on the bed, you were stood by the window, wearing nothing but a vest shirt and some shorts.

"Go away..." you mumbled gravely.

Toshinori walked closer, setting the flowers on the bed he stood next to you at the window. Glancing down at you, there was a few more scars on your skin, but they were mostly healed and hard to see.

Looking out the window with you, Toshinori clasped his hands behind his back.

"I'm really glad you're awake." He said.

You didn't reply.

"We came by quite a lot, but the hospital said there was too many so we split the days. I got the weekends to see you."

Again you didn't speak, you didn't even look at him.

"Oh, I got you some flowers."

He walked away, and took one from the bouquet.

He padded back over, facing you with a bright smile, he held it out to you.

"I got you roses, because I didn't know what you like." He chuckled nervously.

This time you did look at him, locking eyes with him for a second before you turned your gaze to the red flower.

"I.. I don't want to kill it..." you mumbled.

"It's okay! Here, try hold it." He smiled.

You reached up, your hand was shaking uncontrollably. You lightly poked the red petals before quickly pulled away.

"See." He smiled, "it's okay now."

You reached out again and gently took it front you, your whole body froze, and the flower fell from your hand.

"We managed to take away your quirks but cell regeneration. Now you can live a life without being worried about killing everything you touch!"

You stared at him in utter shock, the darkness that had surrounded you your whole life slowly started to fade, and was filled with a bright lit coming from the man in front of you