Chapter 6

You left your room when you knew all the students were in bed, padding across the communal area, you pulled your combat boots on as you reached the door.

"And where are you going?"

You stood and turned to face the tired face of Aizawa.

"Business."

"I don't trust you."

"You're wise not to."

Both of you stood there in some silent showdown before he sighed.

"I'm coming with you, stay there."

"Hurry up then."

He walked away and you impatiently tapped your foot as you waited for him to return.

"It's late." Toshinori said walking over.

"I'm aware."

"I take it Aizawa is going with you because he doesn't trust you?"

"Yes."

He nodded, the other heroes returned and you both left. You pulled out your phone to check the time, a few minutes behind but that was okay, you'd still get there before the meeting time.

"So, going to tell me where we're going?" Aizawa mumbled.

"You wanted to come, I never forced you. But yes, I will. We're off to go meet a CI of mine."

"CI?"

"Confidential informant, it means mr hero, you can't arrested him. He's part of the golden gang but works under me."

"Great so he's just another gangbanger then. Not much use in trusting him."

You turned around, you stared at Aizawa but not in a threatening way for once.

"Look, I understand you don't trust me. I wouldn't trust me either. However, I am only here to help protect your students."

"You don't care about them, you've already told us this."

You shrugged, turning around as you carried on walking.

"No, I don't. But I would never wish harm upon them, especially under the hands of the golden gang."

"What's so bad about this gang?"

You didn't reply.

"If you want us to trust you're trying to help, you have to give us answers."

You sighed, and nodded. You were going to have to give him answers at some point.

"You've met the league of villains, correct?"

"Yeah, I have."

"Well, it's like them. Except there's more of them, they have.. different practices should we say. They don't care who you are or what you can do, if they want you, they WILL get you, even if it means killing an entire nation for one person. They've been known to kill entire villages and towns just for one quirk. They even have quirkless people."

"What do they do to the ones without quirks."

"They train them, elite soldiers. Inject them with all sorts to create the perfect weapon."

You wondered down a small alleyway, and knocked on a door.

The door opened a little before it opened fully, the guard let you in but kept his hand on Aizawa.

"Not him."

"He's with me Brutus."

"He's a hero." Brutus growled.

"Brutus, he's here for work with me. You can trust him, he's been told he can't make arrests."

Brutus frowned and you kicked him lightly in the leg making him take a step back.

"What if he brings other heroes by?"

"You have my word he won't."

You let Aizawa in, he followed your through the bar, ignoring the looks you got of everyone, you went to a table in the corner and sat down.

"Who's to say I won't bring heroes here?"

You shrugged, ordering a glass of whiskey for the pair of you.

"You could, but if you do then I'll have no way of getting inside information."

Aizawa looked around the bar, taking a sip from his drink.

You pulled your mask up a little as you slipped the burning drink before pulling it back down.

"What is this place?"

"It's a bar, full of vigilantes, some have quirks and others don't. It also a safe house for villains who want to escape and have a new life."

"You seem awfully familiar with the people."

"Been coming here for years." You shrugged.

You turned to the Tv in the corner and rested your head on your hand as your waited.

A few moments later a man with dark purple hair joined you and sat beside Aizawa, a beer in his hand.

"Hello Reaper." He greeted.

"Chain, it's been a while."