Final!

You slowly reached out, then pulled your hand back.

Toshinori didn't say anything, we watched as you started at you hand before looking back to him.

You were having a massive internal debate, he could see it behind your eyes. You were still scared of killing him.

"It's okay (Y/N), I promise you won't hurt me." He said softly.

He reached out his hand and held it out in front of you.

You looked at it and raised yours, slowly you placed your palm in his hand. Tears streamed down your face as you smiled brightly.

You leg his hand go and threw your arms around him softly, burying your face in his chest you cried.

"I... I didn't hurt you...!" You sobbed.

Toshinori chuckled, bringing one around around your back, he brought the other to the back of your head, holding you back.

"I told you didn't I?" He smiled.

You pulled away and wiped your tears. Once you had finished crying, you turned back to the window.

"I.. I never thought I'd be able to touch a someone without killing them..."

"I told you to give me a chance, and you did." Toshinori said, "I promised I would help you."

You nodded your head slightly, you looked down and gently took his hand in yours, a small blush on both of your faces.

Toshinori glanced down at your joined hands, surprisingly your hands were pretty smooth, only a few small scars but nothing else.

He went back to looked out the window.

"What happens to me now...?" You asked.

"Well, You've got your life back. You live it however you want."

"I... I want to live my life for everyone I killed, I want to make up for those horrible crimes I did. I just.. I don't know how.."

You let go of Toshinori's hand and walked over to the bed, taking a seat you lifted the flowers and held them in your hands.

"I don't know how to live a normal life... most of it has been criminal ways... I don't know what normal people do... how they interact with others..."

Toshinori came over and crouched in front of you, resting his arms and his legs and gave you a bright smile.

"Well, let me help you then. We'll learn how to live a normal life together."

You nodded your head a little.

"I'd like that..." you whispered.

Sliding from the bed, you wrapped your arms around his neck and sighed as he held you back.

You enjoyed this feeling, a feeling of safety, comfort, happiness, all in one. It was so many good feelings just flowing through you.

"Toshinori..?"

He hummed, letting you know he was listening.

You held him a little tighter.

"When Leon went to attack you.. I was.. scared.. you're the only person who wanted to help me seek redemption... I was scared he'd take you away... but I don't know why..."

Toshinori nodded his head, he understood because he felt the same way when he found out you were going to be arrested. When you were put in hospital.

He was scared you were going to go away, and not come back. He was scared that he'd lose the person he'd somehow managed to fall in love with.

"We'll talk about that at a later date." He whispered.

You nodded, he stood up, bringing you with him. He set you back on the bed and put the flowers in the empty vase by your bed.

He sat on the chair next to your bed, watching as you stared at your hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"These are the hands of a killer still..."

"They always will be, but that didn't have to be the only thing they're known for."

You turned to him, lowering your hands you furrowed your brows slightly trying to figure out what he meant.

"They could be the hands of a protector too." He smiled.

You blinked, before smiling. Protector... you liked the sound of that.

"Will you show me how to protect people?" You asked.

Toshinori stood up, leaning down he pressed a kissed to your forehead, brushing some hair from your face.

"Of course I will."

You hummed and closed your eyes, taking one of his hands in yours.

"Why weren't you scared of me?" You asked.

"Because when I looked at you, I saw parts of myself. Someone who just wanted to try do what was right and save people. The reaper may have a fearsome name, but I know the real version of her, and she's not as bad as people make her out to be."

You laughed lightly, and smiled up at him. You couldn't stop smiling, maybe that's the effect he had on people.

"I'm going to protect everyone." You said, "even you All Might."

"I have no doubt you will." He laughed.

Toshinori sat back down by your bed, letting you play with his hand, examine his skin, just hold his hand as you tried to sleep.

From first meeting you to now, you had changed so much, and he had no doubt you'd have a good future ahead of you