Chapter 2

You returned to your small apartment and headed straight for the office, stripping your coat and mask off, sitting on the desk you grabbed a file and began to flick through it.

There were photos, police reports, news articles, reports yourself and others had written scattered all over the place.

You turned around and look at the large map, there were pins and string all over it, including photos with crosses over the faces.

"Damn bastards..." you grumbled.

The chime of your computer snapped you out of it, and you slid into the chair, shaking the mouse to open the screen.

You saw a new email from the chief and opened it.

'Reaper,
Here are the details of your current new assignment.
You are to join UA as a faculty member. Nezu has agreed to keep you away from any teaching unless absolutely needed. While here you must scout the hero class 1-A for anybody that may be a target for the Golden Gang and alert their homeroom teacher Aizawa when you have done so. Your next assignment will be given after.'

You grumbled and sighed, looking at the meeting details you were given for the following day, you shut the computer down and left the room, you pulled a glove off, placing your  bare hand on the door it locked and you pulled the glove back on.

"Tsk.. I'm not a zookeeper." You huffed, heading to your bedroom.

You stripped your uniform, changing it to a pair of shorts and another large hoodie, you hung your uniform on a chair and hung your weapons on the rack.

You set your gloves aside and padded into the living room to watch some TV.

Hours passed and night was slowly turning into early morning, You yawned and looked at the time.

"6am.. suppose I should get ready."

You grabbed a quick shower, you glanced at the covered mirror and scowled.

You made some breakfast as got dressed back into your uniform. Swords strapped to your back, you pulled on your hoodie and coat, then your gloves, mask, and threw your hood up.

It was nearly 7am, you had to be there for 7:30am, so you grabbed your phone and keys and left, walking along the backstreets.

Most students had started to pile in, all of them looking at you in curiosity as you entered the school gates.

The form of a large man made you stood, you recognised the uniform and scoffed.

"Number one hero a teacher, pathetic."

He sweat dropped a little bit gave a smile still.

"I have been set to escort you to the meeting!" He smiled.

You connected eyes with him and watched as he shrank back a little bit, his smile faltering but never fading.

"Go then." You snapped.

He quickly nodded, rushing through the hallways as you were led through. He tried to start a conversation but every time he opened his mouth he felt your eyes on him and he stopped.

He took you to a room and let you in first, following behind.

Many teachers were sat in here, including the principal.

"Good morning!" The mammal smiled.

You leant against a wall and eyed him.

"Get on with it. I don't want to waste anymore time here."

"Very well. As you're aware you will be here as a member of the faculty. We've been asked to give you a couple of weeks to go through files of the students from 1-A, as well as watch them in training. For this you'll be working closely with their homeroom teacher Aizawa and another teacher of theres Toshinori."

You nodded your head, looking at the two he pointed out. Eraserhead and All Might.

"They've been instructed to help you however you need. Aizawa will get their records for you and Toshinori will assist while he isn't teaching."

"Fine. Let's start then."

You watched the rugged underground hero stand up, along the the number one pro, gesturing for you to follow them so you did.

"Just because I've been told to do this doesn't mean I'm willing to help you." Aizawa grumbled.

"I don't care if you want to help, I have a job to do."

Aizawa turned around, his hair flew up as did his scarf, his red eyes stared at where yours were.

"If you put ANY of these students at harm or at risk, you'll have me to deal with."

You glared your (E/C) and red eyes glowing, as you tilted your head a little.

"You really think you can land a hit on me? Please, I will have kill you five times over before you can even get close enough to me Eraserhead. Your quirk May cancel out mine, but that doesn't mean you can win."

Both of you stared one another down, Toshinori stepped between the pair of you with a nervous chuckle.

"Now, there's no need for this. Especially not where students may see."

Aizawa released his quirk, and your eyes returned to normal.

Stuffing his hands into his pockets he walked a different direction.

"You can handle her, I don't want to be associated with a cold blooded murder."

Toshinori started to walk once more with a sigh.

You growled lowly, reaching into your trench coat, you pulled out a small dagger and threw it, lodging it in the wall right in front of Aizawa.

"Forgive me your highness, but some of us have to do the work you weak pro heroes are unable to do."

You held your hand out, the hilt of the weapon hitting you gloves palm, you returned it to you coat.

With that, you carried on walking, passing the hero who watched the scene that had just unfolded