Chapter 9

You sat in your room, wearing shorts and a large hoodie, your legs hug from the edge of your bed, head in your hands as you bounced a leg up and down.

"Shut up.. shut up..." you whispered.

You could still hear the whispers, the small voices in the back of your mind.

'Nothing but a killer.'

'Should tot in jail.'

'Don't deserve a happy ending.'

'Life taker.'

You removed your head from your hands, and stared at them. All you could see was red, blood dripping from between your fingers onto the floor below in a small puddle.

Your hands were shaking, your breathing was ragged coming out in harsh pants.

"I had no choice..." you whispered.

That's the lie you told yourself every day, every night before you went to bed. You had no choice, you did what you had to, but you never believed it. Everyone had a choice, and so did you.

Standing on shaking legs, you quickly changed into your uniform, grabbing all your weapons you put your gloves on and headed to the window, carefully sliding it open you jumped to the floor below.

You walked away from the dorm, leaving the school grounds as you headed to the streets.

Everything was quiet but the raging inside your head.

You stopped at a small patch of flowers and crouched beside them.

"What a beautiful thing life is.." you whispered pulling a glove from your hand.

Reaching out, you touched one of the flowers and watched how it withered and died.

"It's a cruel thing too..."

Standing up, you put your glove back on and carried on walking.

For the whole night you just aimlessly wondered, up until the sun rise and you finally headed back, climbing through your window once more you sat on your bed just as someone knocked on your door.

"Breakfast is ready miss!" Kirishima yelled.

You heard him run away but never made any attempt to move. The thought of eating made you want to throw up, so you stayed in your room.

They all went to their classes and you stayed there, laying on your bed as you stared up at the ceiling.

You phone chimed, with heavy arms you picked it up and read the notification.

Aizawa: there's going to be a trip this afternoon, meet by the school gates.

You sighed and got up, heading back to the window you jumped down and headed over to where the class was standing waiting.

"You're playing a dangerous game planning a trip this quickly." You said walking over.

Aizawa and Toshinori turned to face you, a couple of other teachers you only recognised by hero names were stood there.

"It's been planned for a while, Nezu gave us the go ahead but is sending extra heroes just in case." Toshinori explained.

You nodded and watched as all the kids piled onto the bus. Edgeshot, Endeavor, Present Mic and Thirteen were all there too.

"We've heard about you, if any harm comes to these students I'll personally deal with you, understood?" Endeavor snarled.

"Whatever."

You walked away and sat at the front of the bus, the other teachers scattered themselves around but Toshinori say close to you.

"Here." He said, handing over a breakfast bar.

You took it and stuffed it into your pocket.

"You didn't come eat, and I assume you still haven't."

You didn't reply, and he turned to look at you before facing the front once more.

"If something does happen, swear to me you'll make sure no one comes near me or touches my bare skin." You said lowly.

"I... okay."

"Promise me this Toshinori."

"I promise." He whispered.

You nodded and rested your head on the window as you watched the outside world rolled past.

Toshinori once more looked at you, this time in pure confusion. He didn't understand your request, but the tone of your voice made him agree. It wasn't a normal request, it almost sounded as if you were pleading him to promise