Chapter 20

You spent a while avoiding him, it was an hour before he was supposed to meet with everyone again, and Toshinori came back again with Aizawa.

"Don't waste your time Toshinori, please. Find someone else who is worth saving, I've been lost for a long time."

"Well If you're lost then you just need someone to come find you."

He sat looking at you. He smiled slightly and pointed to his heart.

"You're heart and soul are clouded by darkness, but all you need is someone to show you the light."

"Toshinori..."

"Please. One chance, give me one chance."

You sighed, running a hand down your face.

"Fine. One chance is all you get."

He smiled brightly and Aizawa gave a small nod.

"I promise you wrong regret it!" Toshinori grinned, "I'll be back soon."

Both of them left the room while you sat there still working.

Running a hand down your face you looked up.

The darkness surrounding your soul felt lighter now. Was it because someone wanted to help you? Didn't see you as a killer but as an actual person?

You hadn't felt like this in a while, for once you felt truly happy. For the first time a real smile spread across your face.

You phone went off and you looked at it, the smile quickly falling from your face.

Chains: I've found the location, come quick.

You jumped up, grabbing your uniform your quickly changed, grabbed everything you needed and ran out the door without your phone or telling anyone where you were going.

You knew the streets well, so it didn't take as long as it should have for you to get to Chain who was stood at the start of a bridge.

"Below the bridge, there's a door. It leads underground it's where they're working."

"Right, is anyone else coming?"

"I've texted Brutus, he's going to gather everyone. He told us to wait."

You shook your head, drawing your swords you looked at him, eyes glowing.

"We can't, we don't know if he knows. We need to act now."

"Don't be so rash! If you do this could all be for nothing!"

"If we wait and he leaves then it's all for nothing! I may never get a chance like this again!"

Chain sighed, pacing a few steps back and forth as he spoke quietly to himself.

Finally he stopped, nodding his head.

"Fine, I'll tell them but I'm coming in with you."

"That's fine, we'll spilt up, make it easier for us."

"Right. You remember what to do if you need me?"

"I'll send a path of shadows, Yeah."

He nodded and both of you jumped down, walking over to the grey door. You shared a look and a nod, he brought his leg down and slammed it into the door, making it fly if it's hinges.

"Intruders!" Someone yelled.

You stepped forward, watching as some of the members cowered before you.

"R.. reaper..." one whispered.

They put their hands up and sank to their knees. Chain tied them up with chains from the ground and the pair of you approached them.

"Where's Leon?" You asked.

"He May be in the back room! Please spare us!"

"I'm not going to do anything to you, just stay here and don't cause any trouble."

They frantically nodded and you walked down the hallway with Chain, in front of you was a large group who had their quirks and weapons at the ready.

"Well then, let's dance." Chain grinned