Chapter 22

Aizawa and Toshinori were making their way to their meeting at the bar when their phones went off.

Both looked towards one another before pulling them out.

"Shit!" Toshinori yelled.

"Get a text there! I'll meet up with the others!"

Aizawa ran away while Toshinori tried to hail a taxi. Most drove past and he was getting impatient, he was about ready to run all the way there when one stopped.

"Where too sir?"

"The bridge just outside of town!" He rushed out.

The driver turned around, narrowing his eyes a little at the ex hero.

"Are you okay sir?"

"I'm fine, apologies. I've been requested to go there by a pro hero to investigate some disturbance claims."

The driver pondered this for a moment before nodding and driving.

Toshinori pulled out his phone and dialled your number. It rang and rang until it finally went to voice mail.

He hung up and tried a few more times before sending a text.

Toshinori: answer my calls please.

He knew it would take a while to get there. After a few minutes he checked once more.

Toshinori: (Y/N), please reply. I'm worried.

Again he tried to call but nothing happened.

Aizawa ran to the bar where everyone was gearing up to leave. Brutus was at the door, wearing a black suit, he had a few others around him talking.

"Did you get the text?" Midnight asked.

"Yeah. Where are the others?"

"Hawks went ahead and Mic was already in that area. They're sending a whole unit along with a few more heroes."

Aizawa nodded and turned to the vigilantes that were filing out of the bar. Kira was the last one and the door slammed shut behind her. A small group of them stood in front of two heroes.

"There's going to be heroes and police all over the place. You can't go near it."

"We understand, we'll be on standby in the surrounding area, text if you need us." Kira said.

The two heroes nodded before running away, they could make it there kicker on foot.

They ran and ran, police tape was all over, there was a heavy smell of smoke, fire was raging near the bridge and they could see the on and off spark of flames atop of it.

"There's members under the bridge currently fighting what we assume is another clan member. There are also two on the bridge, we can't tell who." A young officer said.

"We do, be cautious when entering. There are dangerous people down there, take the rest of the heroes with you, I'll stay up here." Aizawa said.

The officer nodded and went to rely the information. Midnight looked at her fellow hero and frowned.

"Can you handle them alone?"

"I don't think so, but we can't let the chief get suspicious. So it'll be best if you go below."

She nodded and left, telling him to stay safe. Aizawa started to walk towards the bridge when two people fell in step with him.

"She's making a scene." The chief sighed.

"She's doing her job." Aizawa quipped back.

The chief briefly looked towards him before looking back at the fight. They stood in the far end, not able to get any closer.

"It's dangerous All Might, you need to stay here with me. Eraser try get a high vantage point, when you see the chance take away their quirks."

"Whatever."

Aizawa threw his scarf up to the pillars on the bridge, pulling himself up, he slowly walked along the top, crouching down he watched the fight.

You were both bloody and bruised, though your wounds obviously healed faster than his.

You placed a hand on the floor, bringing yourself into a handstand again you bent your arm a little and kick Leon's head. He quickly ducked, and you grabbed his leg, landing on your feet, you yanked him back, throwing his body into the bridge bending the metal.

"Ouch.. that hurts..." he mumbled.

Running forward, you went to punch him, but he rolled away, meaning you punched the metal.

It bent even more, and you felt the bones in your hand shatter and start repairing themselves.

"Shit..." you cursed.

You felt a presence and glanced up, Aizawa was stood there, and to your right, the chief and Toshinori. Lights flashed and there was loads of shouting and helicopters, lighting the area up.

"Oh it's like a party show!" Leon chuckled, "oh how I do love the attention."

Leon back away as you tried to punch him again and again, he dodged every single one of your hits, you skin barely missing his.

He flipped over you as you punched, and you felt a foot connect with your back, sending you to the floor.

Leon places a foot on your back, and the other one on your none broken hand. He applied pressure, slowly cracking your bones. His other foot lightly tapped your back. You could feel his flames near your skin and growled lowly.

"It seems we have company, it would be such a shame if anything were to happen to them~"

Aizawa erased Leon's quirk, but before you could react he was flying towards Toshinori and the chief. Out of nowhere, he pulled out knife, a while grin on his face.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, your eyes connected with Toshinori's, and yours started to glow brightly. Red one more than (E|C) one.

Shadows licked at you body, and before Aizawa could stop you, you were gone in a flash of black