the baby

Jayden's POV

I have been sitting outside this hospital room. doctors coming in and out for the past HOUR! im so worried. I cant stop thinking that my babies could die! I start to cry just at the thought. I hear running coming towards me. I stand up. Its Noah's siblings, Alec, Jacob and Luke coming towards us. Obviously they picked them up from school. I had texted my mum and she was on the way with the family. "wait so is Noah actually pregnant?" Alec asks after they catch their breathe. I nod. "are you Mr. Jayden?" a nurse says. I nod frantically. She gestured for me to come in the room. I saw Noah, lying on a mattress. asleep. I sit next to him, stroking his hair. "sir, the baby wasn't harmed however he was. his body had suffered a lot of stress from the attack. we don't know when he will wake up but you are free to stay until he does. " she said before leaving probably to tell the others. I crawl up next to him. spooning him.

I open my eyes to see light shining in the window. I sit up. I assume I fell asleep while hugging him. I yawn. I pick up my phone from next to me. I see that i'm late for school. I don't wanna miss school but I love Noah.

I decided to go to school. I grabbed Noah's jumper and walk into the school. I don't talk to anyone. my ears were down so I think people could tell I was upset but during class, a girl thought it would be a good idea to flirt. "soo, your 'mate' die? why don't you have me now then? hmm?" she flirtatiously said, I stood up and threw her to the wall. furiously I scream " HE ISNT DEAD HE IS THE HOSPITAL! MY PUP'S LIFE IS IN DANGER AS WELL AS MY MATE AND YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO FLIRT WITH ME WHILE IM OBVIOUDLY UPSET!" everyone in the class stops to see what happened. they see her crying on the floor while I stand over her with my claws out ready to scratch her. I feel an arm hold me back. I turn to see Alec holding my arm, he has tears in his eyes. he obviously spent last night crying. I turn and bury my head into his shoulder and start crying. I've never shown much emotion so everyone including the teacher is taken aback by this new thing that is happening. Luke and Jacob join the hug. After a few minutes I get off and wipe my tears away with my paw. I walk out of the room. the teacher doesn't even try to stop me as I have power over this school and I can do as I please. I walk down the hallway.