The Argument.

still the little bean Noah's POV

Everyone was looking at her, " Miss ____(idk think of a name yourself) I will not tolerate threats or disrespect at all! go to the principals office at one!" the teacher roared at the girl, she stood up and ran out of the room quickly pushing past Luke and Jacob. The class went back to what they were doing once Jayden sat down next to me. Later in the lesson, I saw Jayden's paw hanging under the desk. ' would he mind if I? he probably won't, right? I'll just do it!' i think to myself then I grab Jayden's paw he turns and looks at me then our hands, he smiles and continues with his work. 

~ring~ 

The bell went and everyone packed up and ran out of the door, I did the same but waited out side the door while Jacob, Jayden and Luke had to talk to the teacher. Some of the popular came past and pushed me onto the ground, One of them went behind me and held me up while the others punched me, "what's under that hood?" one of them had the brilliant idea and ripped my jacket off revealing all my fluffy fur, wings, horns, ears, halo, tails and my small body. One of them laughed and yanked on my wing "AH! s-stop t-that h-hurts!" I scream at the top of my lungs making everyone in the area including the teachers run out of the rooms and see them holding me up and onto my wing with me crying, Jayden, Jacob and Luke kicked them to the floor , making me fall to the ground and started to yank on their tails while the Mr, lion (their teacher) picked me up and bought me into the classroom with other teachers trying to make the kids stop fighting. Mr. lion placed me onto his soft chair. Then checked my wing, at that moment Jayden ran into the room. "Is he okay?!" he asked Mr. Lion. Mr lion turned to Jayden and stated "he should be fine but he won't be able to fly for a few hours, why didn't you tell us you were a hybrid Noah?" he asked turning towards me, I let out a sigh while Jayden let out a deep breathe for relief I looked at the teacher " I didn't tell you because I was scared that you would hate me and kick me out of school," I say the teacher turns to me and quietly states "you shouldn't be afraid to tell my anything i'm here to help you," In a calming voice. I nodded accepting the fact. Jacob and Luke walked into the room " i-its c-cold," I say shivering while holding my body. Jayden passed his jacket. 

loll that was one way to make a statement, sorry this one is shorter. I'm still working on stuff so, see you next chapter! 

TO BE CONTINUED