embarrassment

Noah's POV

I look at Alec confused. He tilts his head to Jayden. who just smiles nervously. Stroking his neck with his large paw. I just smile, I look down after a minute. " I guess everyone knows about the pup now don't they?" I ask in a awkward tone.

"I may or may not have screamed about it while you were crying," jayden says really awkwardly. I grab his chin and pull his head close to mine. he looks scared almost worried. I kiss him on the forehead. "its okay, now they know that your going to be more protective of me." I say reassuringly. his face beams up. "wait your not gonna break up with me?!" he asks . I get very confused, "why would I stop being your mate over something like that?!" I question.

after a week or so I'm out of hospital and about to walk back into school. I still have a little bit of a limp so I walk a bit slow. Jayden has been with me every minute and im so thankful for it. Ive been very moody and hungry and he hasn't gotten upset about it., he has even skipped school for me. I waddle slowly into the school. I notice people looking at me. not with the normal hatred that im used to but genuine concern in most of them. some still hate me but its nice to know that not all of them do. we walk to the principles office to tell them that we are back and are resuming our learning. once we get there the principle is waiting for us. "so, Noah. since you are pregnant. we are going to give you anything you need to resume your mental and physical health. we are aware how sensitive this time is for you so we are willing to provide and support you in anything that you need." the principal explains, after the meeting and Jayden giving the principle a run down of the situation as well as a lot of explaining about the baby. we head to class. "im glad we came early, that took a long time," I said to Jayden. He giggles and nods and we walk into the class room. We see everyone sitting at their table. we walk in and everyone's eyes turn towards us. I walk around to the back where Alec, and Jacob are sitting. they are the only ones who are in my physics class. I sit down next to them and I see Jayden wave bye and walk to his class.