that night (a little bit of action its kissing nothing big)

Noah's POV

h-he k-kissed me.... my heart was flying. I was so happy, my tail started to wag really fast. everyone gasped, Jayden looked shocked. "what's wrong?" I ask to everyone confused, they all point to my cheek. I run to the bathroom to see... HE MARKED ME! my head was spinning, 'what will the school think?' repeated in my head. tears started to fill my eyes, 'why did this happen to me?..' I thought to myself as I slid down the wall onto the cold bathroom floor. I cried, Jayden rushed into the room and looked around until he saw me. he sat beside me, " hey, it's okay if you don't want to be seen with me anym-" I interrupted him by pressing my lips against his, his lips were soft and fragile. I placed my hands onto his chest and pushed him into the wall, I moved myself so that I sat on his legs, "kiss.... m-me....b-back," I say between every breathe I took.

Jayden's POV

"kiss.... m-me....b-back," I hear Noah say between every breathe he took, I placed my hands on his waist and passionately kissed him back. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he allowed me. mine and his tongue met, and we fought for dominance, of course I won. I slid my hands up and down his back... (That was so cringy sorry)

My heart was soaring, I felt like my heart was going to explode. I didn't want it to end, eventually Noah pulled away breathing deeply. "s-sorry, I d-don't know what come over me," Noah stuttered, he was bright red. He looked away, covering his face with his paws. I gently grabbed his wrists and pulled them away from his face. 

LOL sorry this took so long. Sorry it's so short too.  I'm busy with things. So, ill see you guys in the next upload. The next one will be longer, I'm working on making them longer there is more to read if i'm late. Sorry! (also I really need suggestions for ideas) 

To be continued