the call

Jayden's POV

I wonder around the school. thinking of what I could do with the time I have. I think to do down to the field to see what the younger kids are doing as It is their exercise time. I see a bunch of kids. all running around I decide to go down as I see some kids I know. When I got on the field people bowed and then continued with their business.

while playing with the kids I feel my pocket buzzing. I pick up my phone and I see an unknown number, I pick it up.

"hello?" I ask curiously to who was on the other side.

"is this Mr Jayden?" Someone asks.

"yes, who is this?" I ask still confused.

"its the hospital, nurse smith. your mate has woken up and is wanting you to come immediately." she says.

I feel my face light up I tell her that I will be right there and hang up. I feel my tail move faster than it ever has before. I start running towards my car I hoped in and raced to the hospital.

I slammed through the door of the hospital scaring the staff and patients. I race towards Noah's room. I burst through the door of noah's room. I see him jump startled. "hey noah," I say out of breathe. Noah chuckles probably at my struggle to breathe. "were you really that excited to see me?" he smirks. I give him a cheeky look and walk up to him. sitting on the side of the bed. making sure not to sit on him. I put my paw to his cheek. using my thumb to stroke him beautiful fur. I slowly lean closer until we are only inches apart. "is this okay?" I ask making sure that im not overstepping my boundaries. Noah just smirks then grabs my neck and yanks me into a kiss. after the passionate kiss we part for air.

im so relieved that my mate as well as my pup are okay. there is nothing that could ruin this moment for me. or so I thought. Alec bursts through the door. "omg Noah are you okay?!" he says frantically. obviously not out of breathe like I was. (smug) when he sees Noah his tail swings fast. "Alec!?" noah says almost confused. "how did you know I was here? and awake?" he asked Alec.