truth or dare

Jayden's POV

I slid over to Noah. I slowly slide my hand on top of his, his hands are so soft and smooth. 

Later that afternoon, I invite my friends to come and hang out and we play truth or dare." okay, Noah Truth or dare?" Lara, a snow-white cat asked. Noah thought for a minute "Dare!" he exclaimed, Lara put on an evil smirk. "I dare you to, kiss Jayden on the lips," she laughed. 'what! why! what did I do to you, Lara!' I thought to myself angrily. Just then, Noah crawled over to me and kneeled on his knees in from of me, "I'm sorry," Noah whispered in my ear quietly so no one else could hear. He then pressed his lips against mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. 'his lips are so soft and gentle' I thought to myself starting to kiss him back. After a few seconds, Noah pulled away and I slowly opened my eyes to see that... I HAVE MARKED HIM! (p.s a mark is when an alpha kisses some other animal and leaves a mark to make sure everyone knows that 'it' is protected by the alpha) I start to panic 'what if my parents find out! what if the school finds out!' 

To be continued!...

sorry, this took so long, I'm very busy with my friends right now so I hope you enjoyed!