Hospital

Jayden's POV

"DONT TOUCH MY MATE!"I screamed at the cat, (I still don't have a name for her :| ) she looked at me in complete horror. I leant down to check on Noah, He had scratch marks, bruises, cuts, blood and bites all around his body. "babe! are you okay?!" I ask, seriously concerned for my mates life. I got a groan of pain in response, I picked him up bridal style with him looking at me. I turn my attention to the cat (omg how many times have I said that?!) "Your coming with Lo me!" I growl at her angrily. she nods in fear and gets up, following me. we walk to the medical bay. When they got there, the nurse hears me open the door and looked over, seeing Noah drenched in blood she ran over. grabbing him from my hold and putting him on a white clean bed, the cat walked over to another bed and sat down. I sit beside Noah, looking at his blood filled body. after a while the nurse sent Noah to the hospital, I went with him on the ambulance. he was put in a hospital room, doctors quickly went to help him. "sir, sorry but you are going to have to leave." one of the doctors say looking at me, I whine. I really didn't want to leave him. "fine," I say dragging myself out of the room, I wanted to stay with him to make sure he was okay.

After a few hours~~

not much happened since I left, doctors ran in and out with lots of tools. it had been 5 hours when the doctor came out to talk to me. "okay sir, he is doing well. his hybrid genetics saved him, his wounds were terribly deep. we also examined him, we are just getting an ultrasound of his stomach to make sure no internal damage has been sustained," the deer with the white coat said instructing me. I was so relieved, doctors started walking out of the room. they said I could go in so I almost ran in. I saw Noah lying on a bed, he was awake and looking around. He had bandages covering his arm, his wings, tail, neck and one on his legs. I felt so bad for him, he looked like he was in so much pain. "hey babe, how you holding up?" I ask walking to next to his bed, he looked at me and gave a small smile, "I-I'm okay just hurts a little," he said sitting up. I smiled to know that he was okay.

A few minutes later,

a doctor walked in and had a shocked look on his face, "we just got the results from the ultra sound! sir your pregnant!" the doctor said smiling happily, I was in shock mode. My baby was pregnant??! I thought to myself, I looked at Noah he had a mixture of shocked, confused and ecstatic expression plastered on his face. I felt my tail wag faster than humanly possible.

To be continued

damn that was long! my hand hurts now ;-;