After school

Jayden's POV
Wow... a hybrid in my school. Epic! He's so cool... he protected his friends again the guys, they don't do that for me... they aren't good friends...

I had a long conversation with Noah and his friends. They are so nice! *ring* damn it! The bell went, when I got to class after going to my locker to get my books, I see Noah sitting at the back and I decided to join him. I learned that he lives with his mom who is mostly drunk and has to take care of his 4 brothers and sisters. "Wow, that must be a lot of pressure," I say worried about him."I'm used to it now.." he said with a sigh. I eventually convinced him to spend a week with me at my house and bring his siblings with him.

After school, I get home and tell my parents about the arrangements and they agree that i made the right decision. After around 45 minutes Noah and his cute fox siblings knock at the door and come in. My little sister, Zoe comes down the stairs running. She invites the kids to her room and they all run upstairs. " wow, your house is really nice Jayden, thanks for letting us stay here!" Noah said in the cutest voice ever. " thanks!" I respond. Grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him up the stairs to my room. my double bed will be able to fit us both, for a while we watch movies on my tv when a 'scary' scene comes on and Noah gets scared and he squeezes me, I don't mind tho. " hey, I'm going to get changed you should too," i say after the movie is finished. After we get changed and have dinner, I and Noah decide to lay in my bed and talk for a while,I find out that Noah is also gay and my heart sores. " okay boys time for bed!" My mom walks into my room and tells us. I slowly drift off to sleep...

" Jayden wake up! Please!" I hear a voice wake me. I slowly open my eyes to see Noah looking terrified." What is it, Noah?" I ask in a sleepy voice. Sitting up in my bed. " I'm scared, I had a nightmare!" He says in a shaking voice. " come on then." I answer turning over so that he can hug me so he can fall asleep.

To be continued

So what do you think so far?
I hope you are enjoying it!