The morning

Noah's POV
' I don't want to wake up, I'm holding something really warm and I don't want to let go!' I think to myself as the shine of the sun's rays hits my eyes. I squeeze closer to this warm object. I open my eyes to see Jayden's face still asleep and my siblings and Zoe standing at the door. I get up and drag myself to the door " why are you waking me up so early?" I ask them in a hardly hearable voice. I open my eyes a little wider " can you get us something to eat Noah, the adults aren't awake yet?" They ask in a cute voice. I nod and make them pancakes then walk back upstairs to Jayden's room to see him still asleep.'he won't mind will he? Meh I'll just have a shower anyway' I think to myself . After my shower I walk out to see Jayden rolling around the bed. 'Hehe I'm gonna surprise him!' I think to myself. I walk over to him and I crawl to above him. I lower my head and kiss his cheek. I then leave the room and hear him wake up.

After a few minutes I walk back up to Jayden's room to see him walking around looking for something. " hey Jayden, what are you looking for?" I ask curiously. " I'm looking for my basketball boots, I can't find them anywhere!" He says in an irratated voice. I then realise that it's Saturday, no school! " why do you need them?" I ask politely " I have a basketball gave this afternoon," he says in a kind voice. After we find his shoes, we watch a romance movie. While one of the romantic scenes is going on, Jayden slides his hand over to mine and holds it. Then he slides himself closer to me so that there is only a millimetre between us. It makes me feel comfortable. I feel safe around him.. it's a nice feeling.

To be continued
Sorry. But cliff hanger!