class

Noah's POV

the teacher starts talking, I don't pay much attention. Im very hungry. 'this baby is going to make me fat -_-.' I think to myself. I hadn't looked at the teacher before now but when I look at him. he looks new. I haven't seen him around school maybe when I was away he came. he catches me drifting off into space "you sir, come up here and answer the question since your so confident you can not concentrate." he says pointing at me. I stand up and slowly start to waddle up to the board. "well hurry up!" he says 'can he not god damn see I'm limping and and clearly injured.' I think to myself. I get up to the board and look at the question. what are newton's laws of motion. I write down:

1. Force equals mass times acceleration

2. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

I start to think of the third one. the teacher thought that this was proof of his hypothesis is correct. "see you don't know everything-" he starts to say until I start writing the last one which is Every object in motion will remain in motion unless an external force acts on it. (thank you google) the teacher obviously gets embarrassed about this. "go back to your seat." he says I go back to my seat. the teacher than lets us conversate about what we think a prototype will do but we really just start talking about whatever. I turn to Alec and Jacob "so what now," I ask.

"Yo Noah can I ask a question?" Jacob asks.

"sure man shoot," I respond

"whats it like being pregnant," he expresses his question

" Its mostly eating, sleeping and vomiting." I answer.

they continue asking questions about the baby until someone walks beside my desk. "h-hey, Noah right?" some mouse says. I nod "umm, can I hang out with you guys I don't really have any friends and your kinda cool." he asks. I look over at Jacob and Alec, they just shrug. "sure," I respond. he sits in the chair next to me. "I'm Katlyn," the mouse says. obviously very shy. "don't you have wings? c-can I see them? o-only if your comfortable of course!" she asks. I nod and stretch my wing out but only slightly as not to hit anyone. She looks amazed. " you can touch them if you want," I say smiling. she looks happy and lifts her arm up to stroke them," they are so soft," she says smiling. she has a cute smile. "why are YOU hanging out with the alpha?!" a tortoise says, she turns around and stands up out of her seat. "go hang out with your own kind mousey," they say. Katlyn starts to walk away "what's it to you that she hangs out with me?!" I growl. Katlyn turns around confused. I stand up out of my seat and look at him. "sorry alpha." he walks away scared. I gesture for Katlyn to return to sitting beside me. this obviously caught the attention of the teacher. "okay class calm down, return to your seats and work" he says.