backstory

the little potato Noah's POV

I waited at the front gate of mine and Jayden's siblings school with Jayden and some friends as they are coming over to hang out, I see Zoe, and my sibling run up to us. after a few minutes we all make it to Jayden's house and walk in, the kids go to the playroom while me and the others go into the large backyard and we all walked into the football field. Luke, Alec, Jayden and Jacob divided up into 2 teams, Jacob and Jayden in one and Luke and Alec in the other. Me and Lara sat on the seats beside the field, chatting. "so, your a hybrid right?" Lara finally asks, I nod. Her eyes seem to glow when I show her what I am. "Can I please touch your wings?" she asks excitedly, I giggle. "sure, just be gentle they are fragile," I explain to her as I stretch my wings out so the are in front of her. She brushes my wings with her fingers, "So, your the alpha too now." She says still playing with my wings, "yep, It's kinda weird tho. No one has ever actually loved me before other than my siblings of course, It's all really new to me," I explain. She looks at me confused, "what about your parents?" she asks politly, "well, my dad abandoned me when I was born cause I was a hybrid and my mum is always drunk and abusive, and I have to take care of my siblings and she always called me a freak or a monster cause of how I looked, that's why I tried to hid who I was," I say, I feel tears growing in my eyes. I turn to look at her and she looks at me with a really sad and empathetic look, she hugs me tightly. "I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do to help you?" She asks, as she pulls away looking into my eyes. "not really, Jayden has taken me away from her now so that's good," I says slightly smiling. She smiles back at me. After a few hours, the other went home leaving me and Jayden home. The younger kids had gone to bed, me and Jayden walked up to his room and sat on his bed. I turn to look at him to see he looks deep in thought looking at the soft carpeted ground, I give him a peck on the cheek breaking him from his trance. he looks at me lovingly and leans in towards me and kisses me passionately on the lips.