movie time

I was told to put more romance in so yeah sorry ;-;

Alec's POV

we soon played truth or dare. "I dare you to kiss your crush!" Luke said to Jacob. his face going redder than a tomato. he started crawling over to me. I started looking confused. he gets in front of me "sorry," he whispers so only I could hear. he then presses his lips against mine, I am shocked but soon melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck trying to make the kiss deeper. we eventually part for air. Jacob grabs my wrist tightly and drags me to Jayden's guest room. where he pins me to the bed and makes out with me.

Noah's POV

I cannot believe what I just saw. my best friend kissing a fallen angel. 'totally knew they liked each other' I giggle to myself. after a few seconds of silence we suddenly hear a slight moaning noise and I instantly cringe inside and rush towards the door, bursting it open. "oi! stop making out and come continue the game!" I scold them, not looking afraid of what I could see if I open my eyes.

We decide to watch a movie called 'beauty and the human'. think about the title. what does it mean 'HuMaN,' sounds scary and foul. I start to feel a weird pain in my stomach probably just a little sick. I blow it off as that and continue watching the movie.

"ugh," I lowly grunt under my breathe. Jayden obviously can tell something is wrong as he pauses the movie. "you okay?!" he asks me concerned.

" I think I'm going into labour.."

to be continued boisss