school again

Yeah so they did 'it' but I might write about how they did it, I really want to but yeah other person's POV TIMEEEE

Zoe's POV

I woke up in the morning before everyone else. I walked to the kitchen and grab some cereal and poured some milk in, I took my bowl over to the table and sat to eat. After a few minutes Noah came down and grabbed an apple, "hey zoe, what are you doing up to early?" He asks while chomping on his apple. " I woke up early so I just came down and grabbed something to eat," I said with food in my mouth, once he finished his apple he went back upstairs probably to wake up Jayden and the others.
After a few minutes, Jayden and Noah came downstairs fully dressed for school. Jayden grabbed some meat and stuffed his face. Eventually the others came down and grabbed food before we left to go to school, The older boys dropped us off and left.

Noah's POV
After we dropped the younger ones off, we went to school and met up with the others. I still can't get what happened last night out of my head, it was so hot. "Noah you okay?" I hear someone say, i look up to see Lara looking at me. I nod and join in on the conversation, until the bell went. Me and Lara had the first class together, we walked to class and chose 2 seats and got ready for class. I felt glared pierce my back like knives, I turned to look at the girls of the class sitting at the back. Glaring at me, "okay class!" I hear the teacher say, turning my attention to him. I did the work that he assigned yesterday with Lara, so we were done and handed in our homework. We were the first ones done so we sat and talked until I felt a paw slam onto my desk " stay away from my senpai!" The cat from yesterday said hissing at me, "and if I don't!" I say standing up growling at her. She then scratched my arm making me wince in shock, I felt the anger grow inside me. she then Punches me in the stomach making me fall to the floor.
To be continued