Obnoxious

A/N(I see Benjamin Whitlock as Morgan Freeman) 

Steve drops Natasha off at her apartment and speeds in his Mercedes-Mayback Exelero to James' house. "Open the damn door!" He calls. James opens the door and shoots Steve a glare. "What!?" He asks, sternly. "I may have made a mistake." He winced. "What are you talking about?" James groans. "So you know the woman I've been seeing? Natasha?" He smiles awkwardly. He nods and lets Steve walk in.

"Well she has a friend and she wants to be a singer, but she doesn't do anything to try"

"Steve, buddy. What the fuck does that have to do with me?"

"If you would let me finish" He huffs. "She also doesn't know anything about money. So I may have promised Nat that I'd set the two of you up so you could teach her some work ethics." He spat out. "You know I'm busy. And I don't like people. No way I'm doing it." He shrugged the same scowl on his face as always. "Buck, please! I promised her and I really like her!" He begged. "Fuck." He mumbled. "Fine!"

"Thank you, pal! We're going to that restaurant with the open mic singing" He called, walking out of the house. "Fuck you!" He yelled back.

~

Y/N'S POV:

It was around 9 pm when I finally decided to make the gig site that I promised Nat I would do. After 2 hours of writing about myself and singing clips of songs, I was finally done. "That was dreadful" I complain to my pets. I shower and get into my bed. I fall asleep.

I get up at 10 am and check my phone. It was a text from Nat.

I brush my teeth, feed Alpine and Sherlock, and eat some cereal

I brush my teeth, feed Alpine and Sherlock, and eat some cereal. In the middle of my cinnamon toast crunch, I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and see Nat. "Hey" I smile. She hugs me and walks in. "I made the gig site" I wink. "Good." She smiled.

"We're gonna go somewhere tonight"

"Oh? Where?" I ask, a mouthful of food. "I don't know yet. Steve is taking us out" She winks. "Why is your boyfriend taking me out with the two of you?" I laugh. "We're not dating, and it's a surprise" She rolls her eyes. I shrug and continue eating my food.

"We're going shopping!" Nat cheers. "I don't like shopping" I groan. "I don't care" She smiles. I put on some clothes and we walk to an outdoor mall and shop for formal clothes. I get a red dress that my dearest best friend insisted on and she gets a black dress. We go back to my place and put away our new clothes. "What time is he coming?" I ask. "6 pm" She answers. I nod and we watch a movie.

Eventually, it was time to get ready.