The end

James POV:

"Can you two get a room?" Jamie laughs "I'm trying to film"

"My bad, it's just your mom looks so damn good" I mumbled

"Gross!" The twins gagged

I kiss Y/n's cheek and plop down on the couch.

Jamie was 16, the twins were 13 and our last daughter was 10.

"How's your toking going?"

"Dad, it's not called toking and it's going really well. Everyone is calling the two of you hot"

"Cause we are"

"What your mom said" I smile

I pull her onto the couch and let my hand rest on her leg. "So kids, me and your mom talked about having another baby and we wanted to see if you all would be ok with that?"

"Can you two still have kids? Aren't y'all like 87?" Kaden questioned

"87!? I'm 43!" Y/n scoffs

"And I'm 55. The disrespect, damn"

"Let alone you two are old" Jamie laughs

"That wasn't the question. The question was how would the 4 of you feel?"

They all shrug and I grab Y/n's hand. "Well, we should go practice"

"Practice what?" Y/n asks

I look at her and wink.

"Kids, if you knock on the door, we're busy"

"You guys are gross" Jamie gags

"We didn't even say anything"

I lead Y/n into our bedroom and damn.

~

"Dad, can you retell your life story? I need it for my project" Jamies asks, getting out her laptop

"Sure. So my dad was abusive, family died in a house fire, joined the military, got kicked out, became a trained assassin, killed 200 people, went to prison about 5 times, uhhh, met the love of my life, broke up, got back together, broke up, for back together, got married, had a baby, had twins, had another baby"

"You forgot where you created a multi-billion dollar business from the ground up with your best friend"

"Squeeze that into when I went to jail and when I met your mom"

"I think it's crazy that you went through that and you're still ok"

"I wasn't. I was depressed, anxious, and angry. I had tried to take my life. I had emotionally neglected your mom because I didn't know how to love her. I pushed away everyone. I was demanding"

"You're still demanding" Y/n laughed

"Only in the bedroom" I wink

"Dad, can you go 10 minutes without saying something weird"

"Sorry, I forget children are present"

"Dad? We're you being serious about having another baby?" Rebecca, our youngest ask

"No, as much as me and your mom adore all 4 of you, she doesn't want to give birth again. And at 50 I should retire or something, not having babies"

"Could we get another dog instead?" She adds

"Is Toby not good enough for you? You're gonna hurt his doggy feelings" Y/n pouts

"Don't all of you have school in the morning? Why are y'all still up?"