A little slip up

Y/n's POV:

After we finish our little snack we go to a park with a cute lake. I held onto James' arm and he rested his hand on my knee as we sat on the bench.

The frostbitten wind made James' cheeks and nose turn pink. "You look so cute"

He looked over at me and stared in confusion. I pull out my phone and we smile. I show him the picture of his pink face and he laughs.

"Where would you like to go next, doll?"

"You choose"

"Alright" He nods, grabbing my hand.

We walk to an outdoor ice skating rink. "Wow! I've never been ice skating before."

"Really?"

"Yep"

We get on our boots and he guides me on the ice. "You're doing well" He cheered.

"Why thank you" I laugh

James looks over at something behind me and looks back at me. "I'll be right back, hold on to the wall"

"Alright"

~

James POV:

I was being distracted from my doll by some guy starting at her a little too long. I could tell he was American.

"Got something to say?" I ask

"Yeah, where did you score a piece of ass like that?" He scoffed. The guy had a heavy Jersey accent.

"The fuck did you say?"

"If I pay you enough would you let me borrow her for the night?"

I was enraged. I had pretty bad anger issues that I had kept at bay for quite a while. And asshole would be the perfect candidate to let out my anger. I looked back at Y/n to make sure she wasn't looking, she wasn't.

I didn't say a thing. I just glared at him. "So she's free? Great, I wanna see how good she is a sucking dick."

He started to skate past me, but just as his leg passed mine I tripped him. Causing him to land face-first into someone's skate. The woman was going fast enough to to leave his lip dangling from his face.

"I doubt you're her type. And maybe learn to shut the fuck up" I shrug, skating back to Y/n.

"Sorry about that, doll"

"Oh, it's fine! I didn't fall either" She winked, grabbing my arm.

"You truly are a professional"

"I know right!"

I heard the man screaming for dear life. "Oh my gosh. What happened to him?" Y/n asked.

"Looks like he slipped and fell. He's most likely not as professional as you are"

"Stop telling jokes. It looks like his lip is gonna fall off" She cringed

"Stop looking, you won't get it out of your head now" I tsk, pulling her from the scene.

Of course they make everyone leave because of the bloody mess he made.

"Poor guy" Y/n frowned as he was put into an ambulance. She was wickedly unaware.

I place my hands on her shoulders and give her a gentle squeeze. "I'm sure he'll be fine"

"I hope so" She nods, turning to me.

"I've been mistreating you lately"

"What? You've been great" She frowned

"I could be better"