My little love

James POV:

I was completely passed out until I felt a small weight on my back and giggling.

I peak at my back and see Jamie sitting, happily wiggling.

She started to laugh once she realized I saw her. I pick her up and kiss her all over her face, causing hysterical laughing from her.

"What are you doing in here Jamie-Rose?"

She had a habit of sticking out her tongue and just moving it around. "Did your mom put you in here?"

 "Did your mom put you in here?"

(Like Scout! @/Maiaknight)

"Jamie said for you to get up and make her breakfast" Y/n smiles

"Did you say that?" I laugh, standing up and picking her up with me

She babbles and smiles.

I throw Y/n over my shoulder and carry them both to the kitchen, putting Jamie in her high chair and Y/n on the counter.

Our baby girl was about 9 months and she was absolutely obsessed with me. She was a split image of me. As she had my eyes, my nose, lips, hair, and the same birthmark on her belly.

She acted just like her momma but tried her best to act like me. I thought it was cute.

"You want some of those Gerber puffs?"

I look back at her and she just had an endless smile on her face.

"I'll take that as a yes. Doll, choose a number between 1-7"

"Umm, 5"

"Vanilla it is"

I pour a few of the star-shaped puffs on her high chair before I make her some eggs.

"Why do you always play with your food?" Y/n laughs

She kisses her forehead and Jamie puts one of her little snacks in her mouth.

"Is It ummy?"

I listen in to my wife and daughter's conversation while I lightly season Jamie's eggs. She hadn't said her first words but I had bet Y/n that she would say daddy first.

~

"Here is your breakfast, mademoiselle"

I put down a slice of banana, cut up raspberries, and her cooled-down eggs.

She moves around the berries and cooes.

I hold the banana to her mouth and she bites it. "Yummy?"

"Mmmm" She giggles in her little baby voice.

"I love you so much, Princess"

She pats my face and smiles. "Dada" She gurgles

"OH!" I cheered